1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think SS will produce a different version of the sandtrooper still in need of one for my Dewback and have reward points waiting for him?

I wouldn't count too much on it myself, they've done 4 when most would say only 3 were warranted - but who knows lol. Not sure what they could add for a 5th version.

I doubt it but anything is possible. If they do make another version I have to think it is a couple years away so your dewback may be waiting a long time.
Does anyone think SS will produce a different version of the sandtrooper still in need of one for my Dewback and have reward points waiting for him?

It even had the deluxe tag didn't it? I think they're all sandtroopered out for a while haha, maybe if the stormtrooper gets reinvented for ESB/ROTJ could it provide a loophole for a sandie 're-release'

It even had the deluxe tag didn't it? I think they're all sandtroopered out for a while haha, maybe if the stormtrooper gets reinvented for ESB/ROTJ could it provide a loophole for a sandie 're-release'

If I am correct ANH/ESB/ROTJ stormtrooper armor is all different in subtle ways. So they will have to remake the lenses and a few minor details back to ANH armor to make more sandtroopers. Not a huge thing but knowing SSC it will probally be a long wait for the already seen sandtroopers and ANH stormtrooper.

The deluxe sandtrooper is a possibility for more to come back if they see a profit to be made.

Did all the Sandtroopers come with the sand base or just this one?
Did it come in with the exclusive or both?

As far as I can rember the only SSC figures that came with the sand base overlay are the tusken raider, sandtrooper deluxe, cobra desert sniper, cobra desert officer, and dusty.

Just received my Desert Sands Sandtrooper today from an online source. :yess: I thought I missed my chance to get one at retail price since Sideshow has been sold out for a while. $135 shipped- an early Christmas present for me. :monkey3

The only issue I have is the magnet is loose and rattling in the backpack.:monkey2 The backpack will still attract the other magnet if you shake it into place and then hold over the other magnet in the armor with the trooper face down. Hopefully this will still hold it on and not break free.

He is currently sharing a shelf with 00M9, Tusken Raider EX, Boba Fett EX and Han Smuggler sitting on the Cantina table & chairs. Of course this is until I can get a deal on the Dewback.

I had the same magnet issue and mine still holds
Just received my Desert Sands Sandtrooper today from an online source. :yess: I thought I missed my chance to get one at retail price since Sideshow has been sold out for a while. $135 shipped- an early Christmas present for me. :monkey3

The only issue I have is the magnet is loose and rattling in the backpack.:monkey2 The backpack will still attract the other magnet if you shake it into place and then hold over the other magnet in the armor with the trooper face down. Hopefully this will still hold it on and not break free.

He is currently sharing a shelf with 00M9, Tusken Raider EX, Boba Fett EX and Han Smuggler sitting on the Cantina table & chairs. Of course this is until I can get a deal on the Dewback.

Back