1:6 Custom Leap Of Faith Painting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my latest project from my favorite Indy movie "The Last Crusade". A 1:6 scale Leap Of Faith painting. I don't recall seeing anyone do this in 1:6 scale yet, although I could be wrong. The overall dimensions of the painting is 2.50" x 2.0". It is real wood which has been distressed and it even has a hanger on the back. I spent a couple weeks researching the painting and figuring out the best method for creating the piece. I find learn a great deal about the props during this time. If there is interest I will be offering these at the same price as the 1:6 grail diaries, $40.00 including shipping to US addresses. If you want both the grail diary and the Leap of Faith painting there is a package price of $65.00 shipped. The turn around time for these is approximately three days as it takes a little time for the distressing and staining. I'm sure you will find the results to be worth a short wait. I've gotten tremendous feedback from the diaries and I'm sure you will enjoy this as well.

Last edited:
Back