1/6 custom flash headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is a guy named Numo and he makes Flash sculpts, my bf bought me one since he knew i was upset when SSC removed flash off there site. I bought Numo's GL and gotta say top notch stuff. it's ment to fit muscle bodies just an fyi.

here is a link to ebay. he makes few at a time so just be patient if he is out. I dealt with him before his stuff is awesome. just message him if he is out of them he always comes back with more it just takes about a week.

New The Flash 1 6 Scale Custom Unpaint Head for 12" Body Figure by Numo | eBay

10687046_10202945376065927_3383254349619923647_n.jpg
flash.JPG
Flash03_zps11b563bd.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 custom flash

Yea Numo's sculpts are good sad part is he only makes 2 or 3 at a time but im sure he may make more since i probably just sent him eager customers. Im surprised he isn't on freaks.

Maybe he just decided to just make sculpts for smaller quantity. All I know is I will soon have 3 sculpts from him. Green lantern, captain America. And flash is on it's way. It takes 2-3 weeks to come to USA from Taiwan. But it's good quality. He might not be on here because a lot of people are not picky.

I have a couple of his sculpts. They're great. I'm about to pick up a flash. The only downside is the wait. But it's worth it once the sculpt arrives.

I know right but it's worth it, i'm amazed there so cheep when the quality is so good.

this is the Green Lantern Hal i got and it looked exactly like pics

Green1_zps0d207030.jpg
Green Lantern.jpg

Last edited:
I got his Captain America sculpt, and I like it. Great texture on the Cap mask. Thought about his Flash and GL, but just trying to do Marvel right now.

Dude at those cost effective prices just buy both and set aside until your ready. every sculpter here charges like 65-70 a head. this is $29 and that includes shipping. 58 dollars for 2 heads a steal in this line of stuff we work on. half the time we cant get gear that cheap

Are you saying his stuff is no good because I have heads from other people as well that I payed 60-70 bucks for and the only difference is his stuff isn't white resin it's like a greyish tone. It feels the same and not grainy. And you can paint them easy enough. I know the cost of casting supplies so I know he is making a profit on them even at that price.

Just check the link... And its really great price for that quaility... Might get the batman Injustice its awesome, thanks for sharing groovy34

Are you saying his stuff is no good because I have heads from other people as well that I payed 60-70 bucks for and the only difference is his stuff isn't white resin it's like a greyish tone. It feels the same and not grainy. And you can paint them easy enough. I know the cost of casting supplies so I know he is making a profit on them even at that price.

No, what I meant was the contrary: proof that you can make quality stuff, at a reasonable price though still making a profit!. This guy rocks!:)

You guys are welcome. Numo is also going to make Catman from secret six. I'm so stoked. Not sure about you guys but I really want Catman.

No, what I meant was the contrary: proof that you can make quality stuff, at a reasonable price though still making a profit!. This guy rocks!:)

From my thought I think he makes 50% profit just after 3 or 5 sales. Because one mold mix can make 3 heads. And resin can make about 5 heads a trial size. So yea he still makes out ok.

I'll let you guys know my impression of flash when I get it in around December. I'm not worried though because all his sculpts look like the pics. Unlike some companies his proto photos is exactly what you get.

i have it its great but the only issue is that the size is bit small even on a TTM19

that's coming from the fact due to sideshow we are used to huge noggins. it looks only off putting at 1st. plus it does need drilled in 1/4 inch when you get flash and clean up chin. Considering what sideshow will give us i don't think we wil get another head

What type of paint do u use to color the heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back