1/6 CUSTOM: Agent Smith - Matrix - Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A few from the old Neo project have been itching to build a nice, new Agent Smith to go along with their Neo. I thought I might start this thread so that we all have a place to share tips on the best SUIT parts and bits like HOLSTER, GUN, etc...

Besides the Red Skull sculpt as an option, there's also this:

attachment.php

Will definitely be making smith! I actually see the likeness in the headplay sculpt but honestly it looks like a caricature to me. It's gotta be the HT head for me with a few mods.

Also for me it's the CRM smith with maybe better glasses and the HT head. Simple bash.

I don't want 'black suit' Smith. I want 'dark green suit' Smith from the original, when he still represented 'the machine'. I wonder how these black suits would take to green dye?

Also, is anyone going so far as to sew in yellow lining on the jacket?

I don't want 'black suit' Smith. I want 'dark green suit' Smith from the original, when he still represented 'the machine'.

:lecture

I'll be watching this thread with great interest, definitely need smith to go with my neo and Morpheus.

Matrix_Agents.jpg

AgentSmithOnHumans2.gif

Hot-Toys-Red-Skull-p-13.jpg
attachment.php

This from onesixthwarriors:

MrSchmidt.jpg

Headplay may actually have the more unusual shape of Smith's head down, even if the likeness isn't there. But the HT sculpt also has its problems.

Last edited:
well you learn something new every day. i had no idea the actual suit had a green hue to it in the first movie. i thought it was just a consequence of the cinematography.

SCHOOLED!!!

I never knew the Ducati 996 in reloaded had a green tint either till I saw it in person! Thought it was just black!

IMO the ht head is the way to go, will look good with some shades!

well you learn something new every day. i had no idea the actual suit had a green hue to it in the first movie. i thought it was just a consequence of the cinematography.

SCHOOLED!!!

Same here... mind officially blown :panic:

Well not really blown; just interesting to know :lol

I never knew the Ducati 996 in reloaded had a green tint either till I saw it in person! Thought it was just black!

IMO the ht head is the way to go, will look good with some shades!

the ht head has that mean look too with the furrowed brow. you're right, should look great with some shades. from head on you can't see the red skull scarring at all.

gb... my mind is blown too. haven't been able to move for the last hour. keep questioning all the colours i'm seeing... WHAT IF EDDIE MURPHY ISN'T EVEN BLACK??!! :horror

my computer did once tell me to follow the white rabbit... turned out to be some random sex offender that had hacked into my hotmail account :monkey1:monkey2

Honestly I think overall the Headplay head has the better likeness

I never understood why people went gaga over the redskull Weaving sculpt, looks terribly off to me

Is that a photoshop manip of the HT sculpt onto a frame from the film?

Yes, someone at OSW did it (came up on a google search).

I agree that with glasses on it will look damn good, but without glasses he just doesn't look like Smith to me. Face is too round and too...perfect. It's a terrific sculpt, very human and realistic, just doesn't look like Hugo to me as Smith. It kind of has the same problem that the Indy/Ford sculpt has for me.

I know the Headplay sculpt has its problems but it does have that oddly shaped face structure which so defined Smith to me. The eyes suck but, again, will be covered by glasses. My big concern is the scale as HP heads are often undersized and the neck makes this look like it will be smallish.

Anyway -- no real way to tell until we have examples of both sculpts in hand.

Back