Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pre-order in at KG Hobby! I was going to hold out for 1/12, but this 1/6 version just looks too good to pass up in case that never happens!

Thanks for the figure, gentlemen! Awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there pics of the third head anywhere? Or is it still being finalized?

Jeez i thought i wasn't going to be able to PO on time. But finally got it through TNS Figures. Super excited for this.

I think CC toys and Limtoys are same guys working together, so it makes sense and the quality is really good. Survivor Joe as the example

They are for sure, Jack has said in the MGS thread before that they are friends.

They definitely share the same resources too as the marketing material is very similar across the 2 brands.

LIMTOYS have been putting out some absolute winners when it comes to video game figures. Hope they keep it up and eventually get around to making my favourite video game character Adam Jensen from Deus Ex. Serious potential there, just sayin’...

I'm hoping eventually they might make Aloy from Horizon, and some from Mass Effect. N7 jacket Shepard and Garrus would be awesome.

My preorder is in, but I'm not optimistic this will ever make to our hands. I've never seen so much scrambling trying to delete pictures from social media before. And the fact that people continue to post stuff about it boggles the mind. I politely asked someone on twitter to delete pictures he shared because it was being retweeted, and he blocked me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My preorder is in, but I'm not optimistic this will ever make to our hands. I've never seen so much scrambling trying to delete pictures from social media before. And the fact that people continue to post stuff about it boggles the mind. I politely asked someone on twitter to delete pictures he shared because it was being retweeted, and he blocked me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The figure will get made. There are many ways around it. This is not being called RD2 Arthur Morgan. So We're good! Also see CC Toys (Joe/elli), 3rd party transformers,etc there is always a loophole around these things,plus where it's being made. Sony is bigger than Rockstar and yet stands "look-a-likes" of Joel and Elli. Relax folks :)

Sheeeit. Was just charged for my hot toys Obi-wan... so I'll be holding off pre-ordering this until next payday. Assuming the pre-orders are still available. Great looking product, glad to see people are hyped.

Sheeeit. Was just charged for my hot toys Obi-wan... so I'll be holding off pre-ordering this until next payday. Assuming the pre-orders are still available. Great looking product, glad to see people are hyped.

Just be aware that pre-orders can end at anytime

Preorder cutoff is June 18. Still plenty of time left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIMTOYS have been putting out some absolute winners when it comes to video game figures. Hope they keep it up and eventually get around to making my favourite video game character Adam Jensen from Deus Ex. Serious potential there, just sayin’...

I second that three times. Adam Jensen needs a quality 1/6 figure!

Dude!!!!!
I would looooove an Adam Jensen figure from Deus Ex
Love those games and they didnt get the fanfare it so deserves.
The second game is so good despite what people think. Yes, it has its issues, but damnit it is great.

Ordered the figure plus extra sculpt from OSK. Great price for all you get. Might have to dig out the Tonto figure I got for free when this ships.

Does KGHobby have free worldwide shipping for this? I pre-ordered with them because I didn't know if OSK would get it, but when they did I stuck with my KGHobby order because it was cheaper.
Now i'm worried the price will blowout when shipping comes around.

Does KGHobby have free worldwide shipping for this? I pre-ordered with them because I didn't know if OSK would get it, but when they did I stuck with my KGHobby order because it was cheaper.
Now i'm worried the price will blowout when shipping comes around.

They do charge shipping. To see what the price will be add the item to your cart, but select the option to pay full price and you can see the true price of hte figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back