Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up two of these for pre-order. That way I can display One with his sleeves rolled up with a beard and the other with brown jacket.

Think I'll get the Virtual Toys one too depending on how it turns out, and possible use the Winter Coat jacket with it.

Reliable then? Never ordered from them and they're the first retailer up so far.

Very, used them a few times and a few of my friends swear by them.

Official Hot Toys retailer too

I hear Giantoy might have somehting too. :wink1:

Hang on a darn minute, Giantoy has an option for the Mid-beard headsculpt. Is it only going to be available through them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that something exclusive through them?
Just letting you guys know! :) Thank you @SteveU30 for informing folks.

Hang on a darn minute, Giantoy has an option for the Mid-beard headsculpt. Is it only going to be available through them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mid beard head was a last minute addition, we are thinking of selling it seperately but something might change, in any case, you'll be informed!

Just letting you guys know! :) Thank you @SteveU30 for informing folks.

The mid beard head was a last minute addition, we are thinking of selling it seperately but something might change, in any case, you'll be informed!

It seems that Giantoy is already selling it as a separate part, unless I'm not reading correctly...fantastic addition though! I can't wait to get it!

Aw man I already preordered from KGH and now a retailer has something exclusive?!

Looking at their listing it’s just the third head sculpt sold separately but I thought it was coming later and KGH didn’t have it available. :(

Aw man I already preordered from KGH and now a retailer has something exclusive?!

Looking at their listing it’s just the third head sculpt sold separately but I thought it was coming later and KGH didn’t have it available. :(

You can get the head on it’s own from Giantoy with free shipping though. Plus KG may still get it as a separate item to sell.

Always worth waiting to see what all the options are before POing anything in my experience

You can get the head on it’s own from Giantoy with free shipping though. Plus KG may still get it as a separate item to sell.

Always worth waiting to see what all the options are before POing anything in my experience

True, however timing seems to be a thing with this as PO for the figure is open for 2 weeks only and the word on the extra sculpt was it was a future item still in the works. So it was surprising to learn it was already being made available. lol

Thanks for adding a mid-beard option! That is the head sculpt that I will be using for sure. Will it be available anywhere else?

EDIT: Preorders are up on OSK. I locked in my order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back