1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Neyo's look....but I don't like Bacara's I passed on him.

Ill take his head, but I think I am definitely skipping Neyo. Never liked that armor pattern (Saleucami) on 3.75s, don't like it any better here, but Wolffe looks awesome in that helmet, so I'm going to try my hand at painting. :panic:
Sorry, but Neyo's helmet isn't the right shape for Commander Wolffe. It's close, but the lens and air intake filters shape isn't right. Just saying... ;)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sorry, but Neyo's helmet isn't the right shape for Commander Wolffe. It's close, but the lens and air intake filters shape isn't right. Just saying... ;)
attachment.php
attachment.php

This will be based on a movie clone model, not a cgi/cartoon trooper anorexia trooper, so although I like Wolffe I could care less about the inaccuracies between the two. Rangefinder and paint and maybe a little styling around the visor and hes golden. I like your red X's though. :wave

Oooh, that looks cool. I guess I need to swing over to his page and see what all hes got cooked up.

I just got an email warning me that several of my Star Wars orders including Neyo are all hitting in the next month it sounds like. Thought it was nice of them to warn me and allow me to defer payment and shipping.

I just got an email warning me that several of my Star Wars orders including Neyo are all hitting in the next month it sounds like. Thought it was nice of them to warn me and allow me to defer payment and shipping.

I got the same notice from Jeff Dean.
First time I got a notice like that.

Got my notice too, 15 days from now Neyo arrives at SSC warehouse.

Got a notice that processing begins tomorrow. Why am I not really excited for this guy? Maybe it's because I'm much more looking forward to the Tusken Raider...

- MJ

I can't believe they made us wait for Neyo until the last, should have been done a long time ago....all that is left is Commander Wolf and Wolfpack troopers !!!!

I can't believe they made us wait for Neyo until the last, should have been done a long time ago....all that is left is Commander Wolf and Wolfpack troopers !!!!

I would rather have 2 commander wolfs and 100 of his troopers than neyo. A good figure but not worth the price when compared to the other troopers I will wait till I can get him cheaper.

I have a feeling that SS will be just putting out clones next year. This year seem to be the year of the Commanders (and Captain).

Back