1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC moved the release out to Oct. Maybe they have been listening and are working on the helmet. Fingers crossed, although I pre-ordered anyway. :)

I've last hope on them re-tooling Clones. I feel like they they've never really bothered ever making changes. They're probably just not pumping them out as soon as they thought.

I've last hope on them re-tooling Clones. I feel like they they've never really bothered ever making changes. They're probably just not pumping them out as soon as they thought.

Hey the only real change I needed them to make was the stupid rubberized body glove. It looked horrible, discolored over time, and was a pain to get on and off. Anything else they do down the road to fix the clones is a step in the right direction.

Well in all fairness, it looked as though they attempted to re-do the paint apps on Commander Gree's thigh armor...still not accurate but alot better then the proto desert mustard scheme.
happy thoughts.....

Can someone post some of those in here? With all the other cool stuff announced, this went under the radar.

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive! :)

sideshow_DYEH_0038.jpg

IMG_6157.JPG

IMG_6156.JPG

My LCS just got notice that this will be in US warehouse in 15-20 days

As much as I dig the clones, for some reason I just can't get into Neyo's look. And I really want to collect all of the commanders....but I am having a hard time here...:dunno

if you're not into him dont buy him, that collector mentality is a terrible thing to fight

Unfortunately, if you want this overly awesome display...

2184_press08-001.jpg

...You'll just have to take the good with the bad :D

Despite how awesome that display is...I have all of them but Bacara and Neyo...I just don't dig Neyo or Bacaras look...too....white for me...LOL and I don't like the helms as much either.

I'll pick thise up if I ever find them for $100 or less...doubt that will ever happen however....besides I have the Utupau Airborne on PO now and I am rounding out my Phase I M & M's (only need the Yellow Commander)...so I have plenty of clone goodness

Unfortunately, if you want this overly awesome display...

2184_press08-001.jpg

...You'll just have to take the good with the bad :D

Ill take his head, but I think I am definitely skipping Neyo. Never liked that armor pattern (Saleucami) on 3.75s, don't like it any better here, but Wolffe looks awesome in that helmet, so I'm going to try my hand at painting. :panic:

Back