1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commander_Gree.jpg

Color just looks too saturated, but about the right balance. Maybe too much green on the top of the head at worst.

PO'd the Ex. It was a no brainer..... looks good! Passed on the Droids, might pick them up later on in the secondary market.

I think the problem is more that there is no yellow in the movie version.

Agreed, this is really the only complaint I would have on this figure is the lighter Camo should have less yellow and more grey it seems based on that movie pic.

Dude I know, it's so completely stupid. There's this show going on for the past 3 years called the "Clone Wars" and it actually features clones from the Star Wars universe. Some stupid person at SS must have gotten an even worse idea to create 1/6 figures from said show. Makes no sense to me. :slap:slap

PS to Deeznutz-any particular reason you feel the need to p*ss on everyone's parade in these threads? What does it upset you so much that other people are happy with something? :ohbfrank::ohbfrank:

Never said it did, youre the one taking it personally

No comment was pointed at any particular member, I dont like clones, they are boring to me, who gives a ____. Apparently you and others need to defend what I dont like.

If you take a poll many people will tell you they lost interest in this line, its been stated before. Part of this reason is SS keeps on turning out the same old figs, that great for people that dig that stuff but they alienate their customer base, which isnt getting any bigger. Its only us middle age losers buying this stuff.

I think the problem is more that there is no yellow in the movie version.

Agreed, this is really the only complaint I would have on this figure is the lighter Camo should have less yellow and more grey it seems based on that movie pic.

I'll say it again: the SS pic looks to be too saturated in its color. Too green, too yellows, everything's just 'too'...

The actual figure will probably be paler. We'll all see at SDCC.

If you take a poll many people will tell you they lost interest in this line, its been stated before. Part of this reason is SS keeps on turning out the same old figs, that great for people that dig that stuff but they alienate their customer base, which isnt getting any bigger. Its only us middle age losers buying this stuff.

I don't think it's as serious as you're making it seem to be. At the end of the day, these clones sell very well and that's all that matters to SS. Hell, IrishJedi is getting this figure and I've never heard that guy ever say one positive thing about the PT:lol

And I assure you that any of Sideshow's "customers they've alienated" from these Clones will completely jump back on the pro-SS ship as soon as some obscure character from the Cantina scene like Brainiac or Rate-face or something is announced. I really don't think it should surprise anybody when a new Clone is announced especially when these 5 Clone Commanders are some of the most popular characters to come out of the entire PT

I like the upper half of the figure A LOT. Great work with the suspenders, the gear on he back, just looks awesome. The visor is cool looking too...

The deco does look a bit "off" for the lower half....but to paraphrase Wor-Gar....let's wait to see the shots coming out of SDCC for this.

I have'nt been disappointed in any of the clones yet so....c'mon, Gree!

Last edited:
I'll say it again: the SS pic looks to be too saturated in its color. Too green, too yellows, everything's just 'too'...

The actual figure will probably be paler. We'll all see at SDCC.

Oh. You meant the picture was oversaturated. I thought you meant the hue of the paint.

Gree gives new meaning to "no-hawk". dude shouldn't let a wookie cut his doo.

The paint works so-so, nothing some airbrushing won't fix. Like any new clones announced, I am looking forward to the next clone already!!!

Never said it did, youre the one taking it personally

No comment was pointed at any particular member, I dont like clones, they are boring to me, who gives a ____. Apparently you and others need to defend what I dont like.

So a 1/6 scale Dewback is the same old fig? The new Battle droids are the same old fig? When we see Fett and Grievous at SDCC they will be the same old fig? I get that you hate the clones, that's fine; but don't make generalized statements based upon your dislike of them.

To me the 1/6 line is one of the most varied, I' m not sure how you can say that SS are alienating their fans with it. We're seeing figs from the Clone Wars series, Ep4, EP3, EP5 all within 4 weeks. To me that seems pretty spread out.

Back