1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate. Maaaaaaaaate! That is...one...fine...sculpt. I think you have some of the biggest, hairiest balls on this entire forum.

(sorry if this is offensive mods, delete if necessary. This is Australian for "I believe that you are one of the most talented individuals on this forum and I deeply admire your fine work")

I suck at Photoshop, but just imagine....
MOD2.jpg

Ugh.. Reminds me of em apes on planet of the apes :lol

Adam, please consider selling this. make 2 types of neck; 1 for a suited wayne, and another for HK buliding jumping scene with neck hole that fits the DX suit bats.

Money isn't an issue, if that's what you are worried bout. I'd totally pay out any amount for this sculpt :rock

Ugh.. Reminds me of em apes on planet of the apes :lol

Adam, please consider selling this. make 2 types of neck; 1 for a suited wayne, and another for HK buliding jumping scene with neck hole that fits the DX suit bats.

Money isn't an issue, if that's what you are worried bout. I'd totally pay out any amount for this sculpt :rock

Dude! we, less fortunate people want this too!

hate to be "late" to the party, but damn damn damn, please make it true to be for sale. please adam...

and please put me on your list. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

absolutely perfect. you're the most talented sculpter now I've seen. unbelievable how you always nail the likeness. just wow...

Looking at it again, it's almost as if yiu have a machine that replicates photographs in resin. It's that accurate.

Scary good.

Dude! we, less fortunate people want this too!

If Adam decides to do this for less, I'm totally fine with it. However, this is a personal piece he did for himself, so price should be something he's comfortable with.

Rather a few of us here gets it, rather than none of us get it right :lol

If Adam decides to do this for less, I'm totally fine with it. However, this is a personal piece he did for himself, so price should be something he's comfortable with.

Rather a few of us here gets it, rather than none of us get it right :lol

True...*looks inside wallet*...:monkey2

I've been really trying to study the photos to see any POSSIBLE areas of improvement.

And I come back to my earlier comment, I wish I was good at photoshop to show this illustratively, but I think the nose is a tad too big, the shape is perfect, it's just a little big IMO and would look a lot better if scaled down a tiny bit.

Also, the jawline appears to be ever so slightly skewed to the right (when facing the sculpt), but i'd need more photos from other angles to make sure.

Would be great if someone could post an overlay of the two pictures (as the angle of the photos seem indentical, so perhaps an overlay would show up whether what i'm saying holds any water).

Nevertheles, it is regardless the best bale i've seen by a mile and still one of the best sculpts i have ever come across

hahaha, no i really want to be clear, i am in LOVE with this sculpt. But since Adam is such a perfectionist, I think being nitpicky and providing some constructive feedback will only help him get even better

I might consider it in the future...going to college and paying rent stinks...

In in in in in in in!!!!!!

Seriously Adam, this is propably your best work yet. YOu knocked me out of my shoes with all your Ledger Joker, out of my socks with your Jack Joker but this one blew me out of my pants, yet I pied my underwear when I read it is not available yet. Please Adam, make my day, complete my collection. This is too good to pass. Hell I would even take 2 or 3... :lol

Last edited:
Fantastic sculpt. Easily the best Bale sculpt I've seen.
If you do decide to sell these, please put me on your rapily expanding list
:)

I'd like a Bale sculpt , just not sure what I'd do with it. I don't own nor want a Bale Batman for now and the only other movies I really liked of his he was way to thin for this sculpt to be considered for a figure.

Back