1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get over how good this sculpt is... the scar under the right eye.. the right bone structure.. the brow and the shape of the face.. perfect... his skeletal face structure.. the slight curve at the end of his lips... just perfect.. the hair shape... perfect hairline. amazing!!! i pledge my undying loyalty.

Seriously.

:bow

I have a suit waiting to go with this head sculpt. It will settle for nothing less than this BW head. Nothing can compare.

No, to be honest I have no clue where to start, I've been doing this primarily as a hobby.

Impressive work .... Just see and follow what other sculpters are doing. Mainly what I can see is that you need to create your own presence on the web and host all of your work and easiest is to start a blog and log all your WIP and finished projects there. A plain blog is as simple as joining blogspot from google, pick a template and start posting. It's just so much easier to see all your impressive work and forward your blog to others and eventually it may just land in the right persons lap.
HT might not be your choice though as they clearly hire mainly ppl that can join them in the Asia office..
I envy you as your talent will allow you to turn your hobby and passion into your carrier as long as you desire to do so :D

Hi Adam, this is really a fantastic piece, actaully all your work!
I think the companies should go outside there norm and hire people like yourself that have a passion for this .
you should go on Deviant art , and have your own site.
you have a gift for this for sure!

Hi Adam, this is really a fantastic piece, actaully all your work!
I think the companies should go outside there norm and hire people like yourself that have a passion for this .
you should go on Deviant art , and have your own site.
you have a gift for this for sure!

Thank you so much Bobby, I'm gonna look into getting on Deviant art , maybe even a website.

Put me on the list. Not an "interested" list. A "commit to buy" list. :lecture

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

yeah no pressure or anything adam, but consider this bought from me if you ever offer it. I would be not on the "interested" list, I also would be on the "commit to buy" list.

yeah no pressure or anything adam, but consider this bought from me if you ever offer it. I would be not on the "interested" list, I also would be on the "commit to buy" list.

Put me on the list. Not an "interested" list. A "commit to buy" list. :lecture

Then we have three people now who are in the "commit to buy" list :D
It was always my dream to own a good Bruce Wayne, but this isn't a "good" one, it's the P-E-R-F-E-C-T one :D

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and criticisms; I'll make a few minor changes on the sculpt and push it as far as I can.

Does the "push it as far as i can" means that you're thinking of selling it in the future? :monkey3

Only thing I could think of improving is the hair detail, not the shape or anything, just deepen the hair creases, not so soft. because I'm assuming when you paint it it will not show the detail.

Only thing I could think of improving is the hair detail, not the shape or anything, just deepen the hair creases, not so soft. because I'm assuming when you paint it it will not show the detail.

Yes this is really issue when it comes to paint. I am not a big painter myself but have seen many custom sculpts that had this problem and in the end you had a top face but a helmet insted of hair. I know this is a little overexagurated in this case but I wanted to post a comment and did not know what to write.
Once again AWESOME JOB Adam! :duff

bw.jpg

Easily one of the best likeness ever!
Adam your are one of the best sculptor of the planet now, without a doubt! :thud:

Back