1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PERFECT!

My message is not too short; it's PERFECT!

It's a beautiful sculpt period, but I really want to applaud the nose and mouth. These 2 areas really define Bale's look and are often where sculpts fale to look like him, all of HT's portraits have failed in this area, some of the other custom sculpts out there have failed, but you captured it, bravo.

I think hot toy's john conner is pretty close, the batman bale sculpt is ok...kind of too small

I think hot toy's john conner is pretty close, the batman bale sculpt is ok...kind of too small

That was really easy for them though due to their love for tidy hair. Hot Toys never seems to go down the path for wavy or slight/puffy hair. They just seem to love the slick tight gel look.

That was really easy for them though due to their love for tidy hair. Hot Toys never seems to go down the path for wavy or slight/puffy hair. They just seem to love the slick tight gel look.

That's true for the most part, but I think it's improving with Kojun on the team. Kojun seems to sculpt wavy hairstyles well, as evident in his Mech Test Tony, and Aldo Raine sculpt.

Again I just wanna say this Bruce Wayne sculpt is amazing! Maybe you should send Hot Toys or Sideshow a portfolio of your work, with the skills displayed here, I could really see them recruiting you.

My god.... did those smell good...

throughout my whole collecting, i've searched for the perfect bale.. ive found it.. If you can, please make it available. and put me down.

I can't get over how good this sculpt is... the scar under the right eye.. the right bone structure.. the brow and the shape of the face.. perfect... his skeletal face structure.. the slight curve at the end of his lips... just perfect.. the hair shape... perfect hairline. amazing!!! i pledge my undying loyalty.

Awesome likeness, you my friend have immortalized Bale's likeness. I kneel before you sir:thud:. Please make it available, I want one.

Back