1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess he looks decent. Are the joints really loose on yours?
No. Not that I have experienced. But must admit haven't done yet with the figure, just quickly unboxed then. Because of the broken endo arm I had to focus my attention on making photos etc and contacting the seller, instead of fully enjoying the new figure.

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_08.jpg

I would definitely be interested. You do awesome work my friend.

Hey all, I was thinking about doing an Atari Portfolio for this guy in 1:6, of course. Would there be interest in that? I am working through several different projects right now so this is a little ways off, but I thought I'd see. If a lot of people seem interested I'll create a thread in the customs section.

tkjpAUG.jpg

rmI7sJy.jpg

qMUZAbP.jpg

A very decent figure. The face a bit elongated in comparison with T-2 John, but that is him definitely (he looks just a slightly older). Very nice outfit, the revised batch looks sturdy, but I suppose pegs are quite fragile and would be careful with the figure as plastic is not as good as in some major figure producers. Paint is very nice and hands and arms are actually fit to the sculpt paint well. My endo-arm came in one piece and everything seem to work properly.
I was impressed by the box and box-art, because they really shine with quality and effort. Overall not 100% likeness, and has some minor flaws, but the best in the market and it is a definite John Connor to go with my T-800 figure.
With some proper lighting sculpt could look very good.

He's a little fella. Seems nice enough. Joints are firm and the arm looks kewl. Nice to have him on the shelf finally! Will take better pics tomorrow in daylight.

Quick iPic

john_connor_01.jpg

i wonder if stuff material can be taken out of the backpack to make it better looking.

Back