1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, I was thinking about doing an Atari Portfolio for this guy in 1:6, of course. Would there be interest in that? I am working through several different projects right now so this is a little ways off, but I thought I'd see. If a lot of people seem interested I'll create a thread in the customs section.

tkjpAUG.jpg

rmI7sJy.jpg

qMUZAbP.jpg

Seller on ebay. Giant toys or something like that. Also ordered by another seller but haven't heard from that one yet.

Hey all, I was thinking about doing an Atari Portfolio for this guy in 1:6, of course. Would there be interest in that? I am working through several different projects right now so this is a little ways off, but I thought I'd see. If a lot of people seem interested I'll create a thread in the customs section.

tkjpAUG.jpg

rmI7sJy.jpg

qMUZAbP.jpg

Dang, didn't expect to see you back doing Terminator stuff. I don't even follow this particular thread anymore. You might try posting in the All Things Terminator thread.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...show-discussion/172427-terminator-thread.html
I would probably be interested in this.

Doggiedoc's computer accessory would exceed the quality of the John Connor figure itself.

Alas I lost interest in having John at 1/6 (unless he was made officially by Hot Toys) and so I have no need for the accessory.

Doggiedoc's computer accessory would exceed the quality of the John Connor figure itself.

Alas I lost interest in having John at 1/6 (unless he was made officially by Hot Toys) and so I have no need for the accessory.

Likewise. I would love to have it for my collection but the John Conners figures are turrible.

Haha that is an awesome compliment, thank you:). Not so good for the figure, though, haha :rotfl

As requested pics of young John Connor. Unfortunately the endo arm's fingers were broken, so I won't pics of that until it has been solved with the seller. But the figure looks good. I like it.

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_01.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_02.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_03.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_04.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_05.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_06.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_07.jpg

As requested pics of young John Connor. Unfortunately the endo arm's fingers were broken, so I won't pics of that until it has been solved with the seller. But the figure looks good. I like it.

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_01.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_02.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_03.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_04.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_05.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_06.jpg

T2_JohnConnorCGL1-6_web_07.jpg
Owh wow very cool! Thank you for the pics he looks good! Are you sure the fingers are broken? Can't you just plug them back in?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Back