1/6 build (Cancelled)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1966 Bat Mobile in 1/6 build

This is incorrect. Jas "Scratchbuilder" who has posted this thread and Joost "JazzInc Dioramas" are two completely different builders in two completely different countries.

Thanks, I didn’t realize they were the same. I have been following the JazzInc progress from the beginning.

This is incorrect. Jas "Scratchbuilder" who has posted this thread and Joost "JazzInc Dioramas" are two completely different builders in two completely different countries.

Thanks for clarifying, now I am completely confused. I thought they were the same. JazzInc (Joost) is building the Batmobile, that is who I am following. Where is the other person posting info?

Yes, both builders are working on very similar projects but as I said - they are two different people in different countries and their projects are being done separately.

Me too! Who is who is who?

So, both builders are making different 1/6 Landspeeders and 1/6 '66 Batmobiles?

So, where do you find Scratchbuilders work for the Batmobile?

Hi guys to clear up any confusion:

I am a professional scale modeller who works with action figure manufacturer's from around the world prototyping movie accurate highly detailed scale replicas pre-production and do this as a hobby rather than trying to get rich.
I occasionally offer small runs when I have time as I also work full time in a very busy hospital.

I also offer exclusive commissions where the collector prefers me not to share with others so they have a very rare one-off collectable, this is mainly due to "some others" plagiarising my ideas / builds to try to cash-in.

I have the ability to design, build, paint, install the electronics and ship myself here in the UK so don't need to outsource everything to third parties.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my work, here are just a few of my more recent builds that I can share:

Image 003.jpg

Image 04.jpg

Image 005.jpg

Image 006.jpg

Image 002.jpg

Dio.jpg

I have put the 66 Bat mobile of hold as I have a pretty full order book for the next couple of years as well as some major fully licensed prototyping.
I am only making 5x 66 Bat Mobile scale replicas which will have lights, sounds, opening doors, steering, and a whole host of other incredible and original features (extreme version) sorry but all are reserved.

Hope this helps?
Jas

Hi Jas,
I think it would help it you could clarify that you are NOT the same person as JazzInc Dioramas! LOL.
Great work you're doing!

Hi guys to clear up any confusion:

I am a professional scale modeller who works with action figure manufacturer's from around the world prototyping movie accurate highly detailed scale replicas pre-production and do this as a hobby rather than trying to get rich.
I occasionally offer small runs when I have time as I also work full time in a very busy hospital.

I also offer exclusive commissions where the collector prefers me not to share with others so they have a very rare one-off collectable, this is mainly due to "some others" plagiarising my ideas / builds to try to cash-in.

I have the ability to design, build, paint, install the electronics and ship myself here in the UK so don't need to outsource everything to a third parties.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my work, here are just a few of my more recent builds that I can share:

I have put the 66 Bat mobile of hold as I have a pretty full order book for the next couple of years as well as some major fully licensed prototyping.
I am only making 5x 66 Bat Mobile scale replicas which will have lights, sounds, opening doors, steering, and a whole host of other incredible and original features (extreme version) sorry but all are reserved.

Hope this helps?
Jas

Hope this helps?
Jas

Thanks very much for clearing that up. I do recall your work on the SW Blast Door/Death Star bridge - excellent stuff. It all looks great. :)

It does look like JazzInc is meeting the need for the '66 Batmobile, but I'd love to see any of your future work in that regard. :)

Back