1:6 Boba Fett - which is the best version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would not be terribly surprised to see Fett as the figure announcement on May 13 with PPO on the following Friday, May 21st the 30th anniversary of ESB.

Just wondering where you saw there woud be a figure annoucement on
May 13?

I couldn't find anything on the website.

The slimness never really bothered me on the Medi. Especially if not put with SS figures. The older SS figs were always too chunky to me which I think is improved with the new bodys. What did bug me with the Medi Clone was the limited articulation and the legs shoot out to the sides just standing straight.
I agree with ya the SS armor and paint are better. The shoulder armor is wrong though and shouldnt be attached to the trap straps.
I like the Helmet sculpt on the Medi helmet and body suit better though.
Weapons check! You got it, SS wins that.
I hear you on price but retail aside which I hardly ever buy at they are close now. In fact you can get the Medi Clones and Stormys for good prices.
In the end for me It will be SS for armored just dont think the Medi are as bad as the rap they get sometimes.

Well said Joe but I think Medicom still sucks!

I like the headsculpt more than I thought I would. Little things bug me like the chest plate is a tad small. I noticed they changed the material on the belt too which is too big for this figure. Probably the same size as the other Jedi belts but not the same amount of clothes underneath. Easy fix though.
For $56 I cant complain much more than that :)
The pro body is pretty sweet. I like it though and gonna be a keeper.

Enough discussion.......enjoy the best for now.

BOBARAH1.jpg

BobaFett-1.jpg

One thing I don't like about Medi Boba, and many Medicom figures, is the single axis wrist articulation, something Sideshow's will definitely be an improvement over.

Without a doubt the best Boba Fett figure ever is the Medicom RAH version. I'm not sure that it NEEDS it, I enjoy "futzing" with my figures a little anyway, but I sprayed a matte clear coat on his helmet and jet pack. They were a little too satin for me. I think they look more realistic with the dull look, more like real metal. I also matted his blaster and painted some more detail on it. It totally rocks!!!

Plus, I didn't mind the shorter figure with Fett, due to the fact that he's shorter in the movie anyway.

:banana I love the Medi Bobba figure. :banana

The SS boby armour has a softy articulations.

f_mwt0of0mamqm_ccac47d.jpg

f_mwt0of0ras9m_28db300.jpg

f_elwq3re4pm_bfeac05.jpg

Just wondering where you saw there woud be a figure annoucement on
May 13?

I couldn't find anything on the website.

Pure speculation. I'm just saying, that if I were a company on the verge of announcing a much anticipated item, that having the pre-order day on the 30th anniversary of it's first on the big screen appearance would be pretty special. (And again, my saying that they are on the verge of announcing is pure speculation, but they've said he's coming, we all know he's coming, this would be the year for it...but I still want Jango!)

Yep, the inclusive seemed to be a bit of a headache... took forever for items to sell out.

If Vader wasn't an inclusive; no one will be :lol

And for fun, here's my Medicom Jango on a Slim TT:
e.jpg

Would anybody be able to snap a photo of the Medicom Fett next to the Sideshow Vader, for a height / figure size comparison?

Back