1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great, good work ol chap! how many months work have been put into this so far?

Really really incredible work :clap. Since I missed my chance on this, once your done with the orders is there any way you would consider selling just the weapons? You really did an amazing job casting and painting them and I would love to have these.

Really really incredible work :clap. Since I missed my chance on this, once your done with the orders is there any way you would consider selling just the weapons? You really did an amazing job casting and painting them and I would love to have these.

Thank you, I was gonna try to but some of the molds are starting to fall apart. :(

Okay,
Well i finally was able to put mine back together with all the final weapons. Not to happy with the way it came out but im done tweaking lol.... Hope you guys like it!

sorry for the crappy pics using my iphone, ill try to take better pics with a real camera later..

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

The weapons from shape ways did not come out so well... I spent 200 to have them 3d made then casted .. SMH... Should have just made them myself! Lol

A perfectionist is someone that is his own worst critic
You are a madman with skills :clap

Looks great man! Don't be hard on yourself! This is a work of art! Congrats on a great piece.

Thank you, I was gonna try to but some of the molds are starting to fall apart. :(

Oh man that sucks they are falling apart. Okay well if you decide to do a run of just the weapons id definitely be interested.

Love the updated pictures. Just amazing.

Back