1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been a few months, but there has been alot of times where i was unable to work on them. I get to work on them if im lucky 2 hrs a day. :(

Do you need some of the original weapons and stuff to redo molds? I'm more than happy to lend any of the stuff from the first HT releases if it means we might be able to get a second run :D

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

DUDE!! That is awesome!! I'll give you my first born child for one of custom Armory/Vaults.

You should put a light right atop the cowl so that you really get that cowl spotlight, like in the movie. Looks great btw!

Also, I found this on the web, this is pretty ridiculously over the top amazing, so expect to pay a LOT. But I don't think there is anything quite like it out there.

https://geewhizcustoms.multiply.com...Knight_Armory_2.0_and_The_Batcave_2.0_Diorama

Woah, this is pretty amazing, this guy makes all sorts of incredible diorama's that you can actually inquire about, I wonder what these things go for...

https://geewhizcustoms.multiply.com/

You should put a light right atop the cowl so that you really get that cowl spotlight, like in the movie. Looks great btw!

Also, I found this on the web, this is pretty ridiculously over the top amazing, so expect to pay a LOT. But I don't think there is anything quite like it out there.

https://geewhizcustoms.multiply.com...Knight_Armory_2.0_and_The_Batcave_2.0_Diorama

It's pretty insane, but the batcomputer in there is not really very accurate. The vault is cool, but I think skywarps done the best job with the vault so far, taking it a notch above 1mod6's legendary work because of all those casted weapons!

The full dio though is absolutely nuts, 6 ft plus long. :thud:

You should put a light right atop the cowl so that you really get that cowl spotlight, like in the movie.

Yeah, a bit more light so eye openings are deep in shadow would be good:

tdk6vh1.jpg

It's pretty insane, but the batcomputer in there is not really very accurate. The vault is cool, but I think skywarps done the best job with the vault so far, taking it a notch above 1mod6's legendary work because of all those casted weapons!

The full dio though is absolutely nuts, 6 ft plus long. :thud:

:exactly: Their stuff is nice but neither their armory or computer set up is completely accurate. (Are you selling your old armory Umair or keeping two?:lol)...skywarp's is certainly the best I've ever seen and I never thought I'd say that after 1MOD6.

so nice !....I need this right beside my tumbler

skywarp, if you do another run, please put me on the list

Rob

Their stuff is nice but neither their armory or computer set up is completely accurate. (Are you selling your old armory Umair or keeping two?:lol)...skywarp's is certainly the best I've ever seen and I never thought I'd say that after 1MOD6.

I've sold my existing armoury - just waiting to ship it until my new one arrives. :)

And yeah, never thought 1mod6's could be topped!

hmmm, I wonder why I suddenly feel the urge to make a new one... :lol

Joking aside, sublime work skywarp181, it turned out awesome :rock

How about instead of making a new one, make a batcomputer/table instead available =)

So after a VERY frustrating day building these vaults, i finally took a look at my vault, and with just a bit of repositioning of the figure to the lighting, it looks good? i think??

IMG_0811.jpg

Last edited:
Back