1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're making the perspex armory?? Would it be ok if I asked will you be selling those and for how much?

Haven't posted here in a while, but have been keeping an eye on this thread and just like to say that everything is looking great. Can't wait to see this come together. Have you decided whether this is going to be fully assembled or flat packed?

Small update, First off, i know this has taken longer than expected but there is tons of R&D, and so much work goes into these. I am trying my hardest to get these ready for final assembly. I really dont think i will make anymore of these ( way too much work ) so i really hope thoes who got one really enjoy it i put alot of work into these and i hope you all like them, and i hope they look awsome with your collections :) as for the small update, all drawers are ready for drilling and assembly :) 42 drawers( all together, 252 pieces were cut ).. my back hurts from measuring out the "rivit hole looking things"... lol

Lozric, as of right now i plan on sending them fully assembled. :)

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

I got the new set for the sholder harnesses, think they came out all right, as good as i can. Do you guys want these or the other plain version??

IMG_0675.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to salvage some of the mold from the belt casting. I did order more silicone to make another but i think this one looks great!

IMG_0676.jpg

wowza, that looks great. 252 pieces to work with? that's nuts, no way do I have the stamina or patience to work with that volume of stuff lol.

I always love these updates.

Last edited:
yes you are .. I would have loved too to buy this thing because it looks truly amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks 1mod6 ! :)

Should have more updates on Friday, I'm out of town for work. I get back thurs. plan on hitting this hard when I get back! :)

Dang. Wish I would have seen this. Definitely interested in buying one if someone backs out or you increase the run...

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it!!! Just amazing beautiful work..makes me pleased to see such talent..

Back