1/6 Batman Begins Suit Wardrobe/Closet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates on post#3. Outside 100% complete.

Hands down the hardest thing about this has been the handles. WOW...

2nd, how to hang the suit. Working that out this weekend.

IMG_3557.jpg

Last edited:
Ok... Update time again. I really want to make sure my client gets his moneys worth.

This piece has far exceeded my own expectations on how well it has turned out so the primitive coat-hanger wire armature for hanging the suit looked, well, primitive.

SO - After reviewing the pics and trimming a bunch-o-styrene...

I present to you the making of the suit mounts : )

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

Yes, the holes will be patched up and I made bolts for the mounting plates!
IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

Final pics should come at the end of the week God willing!

Good work on the mounts. I spent a LOT of time getting my suit mounts right in my big closet. The tough part was with the weight of the suit and cowl, keeping things from bouncing around from the turbulence of opening the doors. In the end I used 5/8" steel bars bolted right through the back wall. I tried _so much_ stuff before going the simple route.

That looks beyond superb. I would love to be able to try my hand at making one, but finding all the materials is just impossible, especially here in Australia.

And (just because I like messing with people hehe) are you going to cover your supports in flocking?

I always try to think of something more useful to say that "looks great", but honestly I wouldn't change a thing. Outstanding replica. I wish it were mine.

Back