1/6 ART Figures AF-019 Crazy Racer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine PO'd @ KG. Never had any problems getting stuff from them.
I just PO'd this @ KG as well.

I don't know what the fuss is about with the HS. It may be exaggerated a bit but not nearly as much as some are saying. I know if the final product is like the proto shots i'll be quite happy with my purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be waiting on the Modern Life sculpt, folks. They announced that they'd be releasing their Conan sculpt only to later say that they wouldn't be releasing it. Their Daniel Craig is supposedly 'not going to be made available'. Stupid Modern Life, they make the best sculpts but never release the damn things:

Modern Life finally just put their Craig Bond head up for sale on eBay and it turned out great. Hoping that means they'll actually release the Hardy head cause it's perfect

Can you change the head out on art Figures body? Would you need to fit a neck as well? If a better sculpt comes along will definitely want to change it.

Can you change the head out on art Figures body? Would you need to fit a neck as well? If a better sculpt comes along will definitely want to change it.

From experience AF uses the same sort of head neck connectors as Hot Toys.

This sort of thing
$_35.JPG

Decided to get this....pre-order is in.
Fury Road is too awesome not to get.
Sculpt looks good to me.

Last edited:
Decided to get this....pre-order is in.
Fury Road is too awesome not go to get.
Sculpt looks good to me.

Comments here talked me out of preordering. I hope I don't regret it and the that the vts one is better.

Comments here talked me out of preordering. I hope I don't regret it and the that the vts one is better.
It's funny cause if you go over to OSW it's the complete opposite of the comments here. The majority like the sculpt with only a few complaints. I myself like the sculpt and other than being a bit stylized there are only two things that aren't quite right. The hair and the lack of a scar under his right eye. I posted at comparison picture below and i don't know how some can't see Hardy. Stylized yes but Hardy is definitely there.
910fc7b5e1a6e2dc7296d92b33257e8e.jpg

I'm sure both will be fine....I like this one though, don't see what the issue is.

In with you. I POd this and think it looks pretty great. Few minor things I can overlook and can always find another head somewhere(like everyone else hoping ML releases theres). If VTS has better parts, just buy 'em loose and swap 'em out.

It's funny cause if you go over to OSW it's the complete opposite of the comments here. The majority like the sculpt with only a few complaints. I myself like the sculpt and other than being a bit stylized there are only two things that aren't quite right. The hair and the lack of a scar under his right eye. I posted at comparison picture below and i don't know how some can't see Hardy. Stylized yes but Hardy is definitely there.
910fc7b5e1a6e2dc7296d92b33257e8e.jpg

I also think it looks like hardy but also the shnoz is too big and the lips are wrong.

I also think it looks like hardy but also the shnoz is too big and the lips are wrong.
The nose....maybe a little bit... but i can see where you're going with the lips. I just chalked up the bigger crooked lips to their styling.

By no means am i trying to change anyones mind because that's pretty much pointless. People like what they like and that's it. If VTS make a great figure i may pick that one up too but until i see something more than half finished accessories i'm very happy with my AF PO that i know i already like.

The nose....maybe a little bit... but i can see where you're going with the lips. I just chalked up the bigger crooked lips to their styling.

By no means am i trying to change anyones mind because that's pretty much pointless. People like what they like and that's it. If VTS make a great figure i may pick that one up too but until i see something more than half finished accessories i'm very happy with my AF PO that i know i already like.

I think its worth a preorder but I'm too late now

Back