1/6 ART Figures AF-019 Crazy Racer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup in as well, with the modern life sculpt it will be perfect for me.:clap

I'm thinking that will be a winning combination; the head really isn't awful... but a bit of a fivehead and the hair is just wrong. Looks like a bad fauxhawk :lol

I think the Modern Life sculpt has a lot of potential; is it up for order anywhere?

VTS did great on Lucius Fox and his accessories IMO, so hopefully they'll nail this as well for some competition. That Modern Life sculpt is great but have they ever actually released anything?

I wouldn't be waiting on the Modern Life sculpt, folks. They announced that they'd be releasing their Conan sculpt only to later say that they wouldn't be releasing it. Their Daniel Craig is supposedly 'not going to be made available'. Stupid Modern Life, they make the best sculpts but never release the damn things.

This Art Figures sculpt looks ****e but the rest looks great. Now to see what VTS can do... :impatient:

attachment.php

Yeah the sculpt is pretty meh... but everything else looks great, will probably pick this fig up as AF is on the lower price scale. Still though Mel is the only Mad Max imo.

mad-max-2-1981-02-g.jpg

Damn too many figs I want all coming out at the same time, (my wallet cant cope). Now I see Dam Toys Universal Soldier figs are up for PO over at CK website.

Looks great ... think I'll get this.
Sure Mel is the original and Mad Max 2 is the iconic movie .... but Fury Road is just so insanely bonkers that I think I'd like a Fury Road Max on the shelf.

Lots of cool accessories and gear too ...he was quite loaded up at times in Fury Road so lots of options for looks.

PO'd through Monkey Depot...Always wanted a Mad Max figure, and hopefully someone will eventually do Mel...I'd actually prefer him from the first movie...Anxious to see the VTS version too...

weird hair, the back of the hair seems to be brushed forward and the top/front is brushed back...............eh? lol

Neck down, figure looks good! Head isn't too bad... Face is too full, and the hair is off, tall forehead. The did get his expression right, though. I think I'll PO this somewhere where there's no NRD, and see what VTS is doing.

VTS did great on Lucius Fox and his accessories IMO, so hopefully they'll nail this as well for some competition. That Modern Life sculpt is great but have they ever actually released anything?

They did release both the Superman and Wolverine sculpts... not sure past that.

The ML Hardy sculpt looks great, so if they release one I'd buy it. But barring that this one is serviceable and maybe the VTS one will be even better.

I'm ordering this for sure, but the likeness is weird. Some angles I can see Tom, some I don't see him at all. He's my most wanted fig in a long time. I would love a Mel as well since he's iconic.

KG Hobby are apparently cutting off pre-orders on Monday 16th November.

OneSixthKit said the same thing.

The Crazy Racer doesn't even appear on AF's website.

This is a run silent, run deep operation. :lol

Damn, that's fast. Hopefully some other places buy a ton of them and they're available for longer. I'm waiting to see what VTS can do sculpt wise...

it looks like he's watching antman with that portrait. lolz

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Sincerely, I'm no expert at all - but I liked the character design and I find this one perfect from that side.
To me the clothes are as perfect as it gets (apart a darker shirt and I completely don't mind a little particular like this) plus they are weathered, something I can't do on my own - and that I don't see VTS doing.
So I PO, I'll just find a better sculpt and I'll have my perfect Max (I prefere this design over the Gibson one)
I can't really wait to have this beauty displayed!

Again, I think the clothes are perfect - please correct me if I'm not, I want to learn :)

Definitely buying this! In terms of getting it as soon as possible, is it best to wait for it to show up on eBay? Or should I preorder from KG?

Back