1/6 AMT Hardballer Longslide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm looking to find a pair of AMT Harballer Longslides for an Agent 47 kitbash.

I'm aware that the 2005 Hot Toys T-800 has a longslide Harballer with a lasersight, but I'm pretty sure finding two of them will be impossible, let alone one.

So what I'd like to know is, are there any available Longslide Hardballers in 1/6th scale other than those with the HT T-800?

Thanks =]

bumping this, does nobody know of any?

Would people be interested in getting someone to make one maybe?

You got to find the chromed out .45 ballers. Real chrome. Found a set myself for $25 apiece I think years ago. Have the version you want with the laser site that came with the HT endo, but trust me, the chrome version looks way better.

My fist hitman attempt:

Hitman3-1.jpg

Jules and Vincent:

SSCN0633.jpg

I can paint them up chrome, so it doesn't really matter what it's made out for me,

But it has to be the long slide version of the harballers.

So yes, anyone know of any?

You got to find the chromed out .45 ballers. Real chrome. Found a set myself for $25 apiece I think years ago. Have the version you want with the laser site that came with the HT endo, but trust me, the chrome version looks way better.

Those actually look like the "Twilight Magic Works" chromed .45's. They feature working slide, hammer, and removable magazines. You won't find a nicer 1911 anywhere but they are not nearly long enough to match the AMT longslide version of the hardballer. They would work great for the regular version. Monkey Depot used to carry the twilight magic 45s.

I attached comparision pictures of the long slide versus regular version of the AMT hardballer. The regular version in the picture has Pachmyar wrap around grips but the stock version would feature grips identical to the longslide.

Back