1/4th scale Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video review. Gonna embed it in regular but you can change it to play in HD.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/w0-t4_P5u7M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/w0-t4_P5u7M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Thank ya! Was a simple review but wax fun too. Looking forward to giving the mark vi a review.

I'm happy with the shots as a whole but really happy with the ones outside.

Thank ya! Was a simple review but wax fun too. Looking forward to giving the mark vi a review.

I'm happy with the shots as a whole but really happy with the ones outside.

Yeah the outside shots look great! i've added your site to my favorites now so i'll check your other reviews out. :)

They came out well. Can't do that a lot here because as winter gets here things will get cold. Thank you! Its coming along nicely.

Took Some Pics Of Mine..... Hot Toys Really Delivers on The Paint Apps Quality!!! WOW they Don't Miss A Beat...Hope My SS Maquette Arrives at least A Little like This:monkey3.....

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

EYE FOR DETAIL< And All The Best Things And Creations Are In The DETAILS!!!

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

BRAVO!! HOT TOYS!!

Last edited:
I picked mine up yesterday and I will be returning it as half of the chest plate has not had any clear coat applied to it so it has a matt finish and the rest of the bust has a high gloss finish. It is a shame as it is a nice bust and the paint is nicely done apart from this one thing.

I am pretty sick of Iron Man but, i felt the need to purchase this bust, such a cool design, first time i turned on the light up feature, i was blinded.

lzntc.jpg

2llecth.jpg

Something I've noticed on my mark 4 bust is the light on the chest still glows when it's turned off. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

mk4bustlight.jpg

Yup, mine did that at first and now only when I turn it on does it stay on for a bit afterwards.

Mine didn't exhibit this issue when I first got the bust but after a few days I noticed the faint light when I was staring at my display. I've not turned on the bust on for a couple of weeks now and still the arc emits a faint glow (pictured above).

Even my War Machine bust has this issue. My Mark 6 bust don't have this issue as of yet. I just removed the batteries cause I'm afraid it'll just drain them.

At first I thought I was going crazy,or had gotten the only lemmon out of the bunch.because mine does the same thing.it is happening to my mark 4,but not my war machine or my mark 6 does`nt have this issue.

Back