1/4 Superman New 52 Justice League - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price might seem high but your getting a very high quality statue with a low Edition Size... Prime 1 QC is up there with XM....

I po'd. I think it's looks great. It's my fav character and while I f I did'nt enjoy many of Supes story lines in the New 52, I did enjoy his design and the N52 overall.

Just curious, will there be a regular version of this statue to be announced later on? There is currently only the exclusive one at sideshow.

Ok yes the prices is high but we can pay iron studios and xm and they are 750 too or more so come on guys, get the statue if u like, yeh i got it the price right now are in the clouds but well, I gonna get it because I like and when I got I will love because is part of my collection, so enjoy this hobbie :)

Ok yes the prices is high but we can pay iron studios and xm and they are 750 too or more so come on guys, get the statue if u like, yeh i got it the price right now are in the clouds but well, I gonna get it because I like and when I got I will love because is part of my collection, so enjoy this hobbie :)

That is true collectors have no problem paying this price or more for XM.

I think I figured out why I'm not crazy about the pose of this statue, it's the same issue I had with SS Batman PF, they have his legs and head turned one direction and his torso turned another direction, it's an awkward pose...

i think the statue looks great actually, and i don't hate the costume as most do. i just don't like it enough at $750 to buy it.

I think I figured out why I'm not crazy about the pose of this statue, it's the same issue I had with SS Batman PF, they have his legs and head turned one direction and his torso turned another direction, it's an awkward pose...

Maybe they really liked this scene alot?:dunno

reaction-to-post-why-the-man-of-steel-ending-works-according-to-zack-snyder-501555.gif

The suit seems overly glossy / shiny, or maybe it's just me. He could potentially be shinier/glossier than most Iron Man statues I've seen and that guy is covered in shiny metal..lol

This piece doesn't really appeal to me. It feels slightly odd...from the new 52 costume design...(especially the oddly shaped cape)... to the pose itself. I'll pass on this entirely. Besides, I'm sure another comic superman will rear it's head sometime in the near future.

This piece doesn't really appeal to me. It feels slightly odd...from the new 52 costume design...(especially the oddly shaped cape)... to the pose itself. I'll pass on this entirely. Besides, I'm sure another comic superman will rear it's head sometime in the near future.

No doubt about that. Since XM just got the DC license, it is almost guaranteed they will make one.

Yea, this piece is not worth the price.

I don't like how deep the groves are on his costume. It would've looked better if they made the groves more subtle ...just like how Jim Lee drew it. And yes ...less shine to his costume would've been better too.

If SSC thinks this is a good reason to increase their prices, they will be sorely mistaken. They already see that with some of their highly priced PF's.

I think the New 52 statues are going to be a great line. My concern is them not making the main characters I want. Superman is up for PO, Flash and Darkseid have been snuck. I really want Batman and Wonder Woman. I'm going to roll the dice and PO this as I think it looks fantastic and payments don't start until January.

The New 52 outfits on some of the characters didn't change much from the originals, so I'm sure you could mix and match New 52 with the Classics... I'm curious to see what they come up with in regards to Wonder Woman and Catwoman...

Back