1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine these aren't the finished versions and thus still have detailing needed. They are posable.

+ 90% die-cast, interchanchable parts, remote control lighting, articulated, 1/4 and they've tested for paint chipping and other concerns. For all that the price is in-line with other companies

I can't imagine these being close to finished. They had to make 6 suits ready for display at this event.

Oh and I love your sig. :wink1:

Man these are really nice, even as initial prototypes. I know it sucks they aren't making any announcements for making 1/6 scales yet, but if they do, they could end up as finally a legit competitor to HT.
I can't wait to see what this company does in the coming year.

I may seriously consider getting at least one of these 1/4 scale (HB) when I have had a chance to see more of the final product stats. I also hope a domestic retailer picks up this line for distribution.

here is a cool link about this line and play imaginative. not sure if this has been posted yet.

https://playimaginative.com/media_release/06/index.html

Last edited:
PI has some talent in their mists. If they could find a way to compete price wise with HT, then a lot of people would be happy.

Looks really great. Will pop by tomorrow to take a better close-up look. Might get the Mark 42 if really impressed by it.

Wow, these things look really great! They don't even look like action figures, you can hardly discern where the joints are. Add that to the fact that his thing comes loaded with good features (90% diecast, 5 heads, Adi Granov box art and remote controlled lights) and I think this figures warrant their price tag.

I have been waiting for figures with remote controlled lights for a while now. Really looking forward to seeing the updates on these figures.

71470_10151619130627323_1803083601_n.jpg

602105_10151619193247323_503986452_n.jpg

3572_10151619151212323_1213899679_n.jpg

560249_10151619155822323_1169226635_n.jpg

Fair enough and I would leave it at that...don't feel like keyboard bashing with you

However, given the threads, this seems appropriate:
Iron Man 2

:peace

Last edited:
Might have been rude to you and the other fella but who's to say I didn't find your post equally rude? :peace

'Just entering the battlefield to say that I like your use of language here, Tommy. Ideology notwithstanding, people should be complimented for good writing.:clap Anyway, let's all :1-1:.

Really loving the proportions. Correct proportions and still has 50 points of articulation. Wish Hot Toys would do the same. :slap

525445_567435729957132_308980487_n.jpg

541823_567435719957133_917220655_n.jpg

601969_567435779957127_1436328962_n.jpg

..so im thinking they will be around $550~650......ill buy all of them....i knew I was holding out ordering ip, im and wm.

..so im thinking they will be around $550~650......ill buy all of them....i knew I was holding out ordering ip, im and wm.

I feel like I wanna buy them all too, but my wallet is saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :lol It sure would be very nice to see someone have them all lined up in a row. Maybe if Play decide to release 1 new one every 3 monthes I might pull the trigger on all, but all at once is a big no. They will probably very limited and there is no way I will buy them all at once to make sure I get one before its completely sold out. Right now I will stick with the MK VII from the Avengers because I really llove that movie even though there isn't a prototype shown yet.

I know this will come off as me being a HT fanboy, but its just the reality of things.

Many are praising PI figures first look and crapping all over HT figures as. PI figures will have problems too. We haven't even seen 1 RDJ head sculpt. They are just the new kid on the block. And many are flocking to them to see the new shiney toys. If they are hits, that great for us. HT will have competition and all will work in the collectors benefit. But until then, I'll stick with a proven track record like HT.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CAN'T GET PI IN THE STATES!!! :wave

But they do look great!

I know this will come off as me being a HT fanboy, but its just the reality of things.

Many are praising PI figures first look and crapping all over HT figures as. PI figures will have problems too. We haven't even seen 1 RDJ head sculpt. They are just the new kid on the block. And many are flocking to them to see the new shiney toys. If they are hits, that great for us. HT will have competition and all will work in the collectors benefit. But until then, I'll stick with a proven track record like HT.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CAN'T GET PI IN THE STATES!!! :wave

But they do look great!

I agree with you on all accounts. I am liking what I see so far, but it's too early in the game to call PI a legitimate competitor to HT's. I have a suspicious feeling that we may eventually get access to these in the states in the near future.
I am already seriously considering the 1/4 scale HB. I figure the Mark42 and IP will be on the market before the end of the year so we can get some 1st hand impressions and reviews.

Back