1/4 scale Harley Quinn - What do you think??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could add this one next to my Joker but unfortunately the rebuilding from my home was a lot more expensive then I first thought so no HQ for me I'm afraid.:(

Hey Batcompu.. I'm sure you'll get to add her at some piont. I said the same thing about a year ago...: When I first saw pics of the Joker...:)

Harley's release has been pushed to August! Man, the statue manufacturers must really be hurting to have to keep pushing the release date back in hopes of increased sales. How do the little guys stay in business anymore?

Sure, here is a suggestion, pass on it and wait for the eventual Sideshow piece. :D

Sure, here is a suggestion, pass on it and wait for the eventual Sideshow piece. :D

Unless you really Harley Quinn in her classic costume. Knowing Sideshow they are more likely to go with her sexier look from the Arkham Asylum game.

Harley-quinn-arkham-asylum.jpg

Or Arkham City:

144px-Harley.jpg

sideshow will do her comic look first before doing that version.

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to the ladies SS likes to sex them up as much as possible. They are making the Shaak Ti PF in her skimpy outfit from the Force Unleashed game instead of her Jedi robes.

But they would need a version of her that matches their Joker. None of those modern outfits would work. Not every female character they produce has sex appeal to it.

I don't know how this costume doesn't ooze out sexiness. :dunno
Adam%20Hughes%20-%20HARLEY%20QUINN.JPG

Classic is the only way to go considering their 1st outting with Joker is already in that version.
harley_stat.jpg

Last edited:
Harley only looks good when produced in the animated style by Bruce Timm. I've seen very few items that look good when she's depicted more realistically.

BB

I can say a bunch of things, that i feel is portrayed wrongly with this version of Harley.. but, only one thing actually stops me from buying her. It's her smile or lack there of. That smirk or 'snarl' as some posters have been calling it, is a major turn off to me. :gah:

It sucks b/c i really was looking forward to getting a 1/4 scale Harley but, i guess I'll get a second chance at a decent (pretty) looking Harley when SS decides to release her. Hopefully the wait won't be too long! :pray:

Oh and I 100% agree w/ the other members that Harley's original costume does in fact 'ooze out sexyness' and i hope SS takes this route with her. Original costume FTW!! :rock

Classic all the way!!

Sorry, the Arkham games are great but they're hardly relevant enough to replace the comicbook look, especially considering she changes outfits for each new game. Harley Quinn is a strong B+/A tier character so I don't think Sideshow would lightly do an alt costume before they do the comic version.

jokerharley.jpg

Would like to see Sideshow make this Diorama!! Make it a grail!

--

Last edited:
I think the classic costume is too iconic for Sideshow not to go with it for their first outing. The Arkham Asylum outfit would lend itself better to a 1/6 figure methinks.

I'd have to agree... classic is the way to go. I honestly don't really care for the look in the Batman games. And as others have already mentioned the Joker is in a more classic style, so Harley being in a classic style seems like a no-brainer.

Back