1/4 scale Harley Quinn - What do you think??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this one has the best head sculpt I have seen from DC's PF-lite collection.

Something about it still looks a bit cheap compared with Sideshow's comparative product, though.

She looks great. The hyenas are a nice touch. My only dislike is her smile, maybe less of a snarl and more seductive but otherwise i'm diggin it.

Yeah the snarl is a little meh. But I like the way her eyes are placed and I would like the suit a little more tight. :wink1:

I kinda like the expression. Different than the generic "seductive smile" you see on just about every other "sexy female comic character" statue in existence.

The only good thing about it is Bud and Lou. The costume is too loose. The snarl isn't really in line with the character, a big goofy grin would be more appreciated. The texture on the face is supposed to give the illusion of facepaint but instead it give the look of being aged. I hate when they trying to give teeth shadow in between each individual tooth, they make the smile look gapped. The pose is strange, holding the gun which is supposed to be playful considering it's fake but the stance is more serious, the hyenas circling around her simply don't make too much sense because her lean is forward let the hyenas pulling like that would naturally make her fall backwards.

Its a mess and an easy pass. Unfortunately we'll probably have to wait until next Summer for another 1/4 piece.

She is pretty ugly. I didn't realize she was that bad though. Admittedly, I didn't really look. I was too hung up on the hyenas with the dynamite in their mouths. That's awesome.

Yup the hyenas are awesome, love the Dynamite and the ripped Bat uniform in their mouths. I wish they were just added to the Joker piece instead of this.

Tighten up the outfit, make it all cloth, and add a smile instead of snarl and Harley will be perfect IMHO.

I kinda like the expression. Different than the generic "seductive smile" you see on just about every other "sexy female comic character" statue in existence.

I like the little snarl too. She is a cRaZy criminal after all. :cuckoo:

Harley is many things, but seductive is not one of them. :monkey1 And there are PLENTY of other "smiley" figures out there of her, so its nice to see something a little "real-er". :clap

I never found the appeal of Harley; Lord knows I tried.
Sexy she is not...at least for me.
I think this is D.C.'s best attempt yet at creating a quality collector's item. Their 1/6 scale figures are deplorable, but I do like their Cover Girls of the D.C. Universe line.

Last edited:
The appeal in Harley is that she's funny as ____.

:exactly::exactly:

I've liked Harley since her creation on Batman the Animated series. She was always so funny and silly and that was her appeal. The goofy smile and penchant for always wanted to stir up some discord is her thing.

:exactly::exactly:

I've liked Harley since her creation on Batman the Animated series. She was always so funny and silly and that was her appeal. The goofy smile and penchant for always wanted to stir up some discord is her thing.

I agree, but here it looks like she's a zombie....

I was excited for this piece when I first seen it until I seen the face up close, that completely ruined it for me. Her face is not good and I'm a Harley fan.

This looks good enough for me to plunk down the dough for.

I like the slight snarl; maybe she hears the fluttering of wings or a cape...

She's more of the cute and funny type, and a little crazy. Kind of reminds me of Kelly Ripa actually... except Harley Quinn kills people :monkey1

This and the Joker are by far the best DCD attempt at making fabric and high end statues. I actually like that the red and black fabric is different, who's to say they aren't supposed to be different fabric considering she's a psycho with mis-matched shoes:horror I actually like how the black is shiny and the red is mat.

I don't really collect DC stuff but I'm totally getting Harley Quinn and possibly Joker to go with her. Not sure how far they plan to go with the batman stuff, but I would get all the Rogue Gallery villains if they plan to make them in 1:4 format.

Not as terrible as alot of the DC merchandise out there, but at the end of the day there are other things I would rather spend my money on. The baggy suit and the face are deal killers in my book.

Back