1/4 scale Harley Quinn - What do you think??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DCD usually starts soliciting the Wednesday after SDCC but I don't expect Harley until closer to the end of the year....Joker was already solicited I believe....

yeah they really need to make her costume tighter to show off her figure. right now she doesn't look as hot as she should be.

The sculptor (Jonathan Matthews) posted a few more pics too:

2qk79dh.jpg

iee2d1.jpg

67jcya.jpg

2ex2cqs.jpg

This is awsome. I always loved her in the animated series. Im not sure i have the room but i might just make some. :lol

I'm a fan of Harley and I already have the Batman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern Museum pieces. I want to get this statue too, but it's the face that throws me off more than anything. She looks like the sculptor was going for a female version of the Joker's face. I see Harley as being cute, though leaning towards very deviant.

Not a fan of that face. Part of what I love about Harley is that sweet-faced innocence as she tosses a bomb in your face.

Looks really good in person - I probably would have gone a different direction with the expression though.

Whats wrong with cleft chins? :huh

Traumatic childhood accident?
Hatred of women with strong chins?
A fear of parted things?
:D
Harley just doesn't have one. Never, in any incarnation, has she been portrayed with a cleft chin. So I don't know why she has one on this statue besides maybe the sculptor or his wife/girlfriend has one!

And it's not just a cleft, it's a huge cleft chin. Like we're talking Superman cleft chin. I actually don't mind the expression on her face, but she doesn't look like Harley because of that darn chin!

I personally think Harley looks fantastic. I love the expression on her face. I agree with the earlier posts however; her costume should not be so loosely fitting.

Harley just doesn't have one. Never, in any incarnation, has she been portrayed with a cleft chin. So I don't know why she has one on this statue besides maybe the sculptor or his wife/girlfriend has one!

And it's not just a cleft, it's a huge cleft chin. Like we're talking Superman cleft chin. I actually don't mind the expression on her face, but she doesn't look like Harley because of that darn chin!

The lady speaks the truth. Harley doesn't have a cleft chin, and therefore shouldn't be sculpted with one. It just ain't right :horror

If DCD is true to form I don't expect it to go up until after Joker is released.

i like it, finally a large scale harley!
i'm not a big fan of the chin and the expression could have been better, but for some reason i'm a total sucker for 1/4 statues and figures, even if they aren't prefect, the scale kinda overpowers everything else

Back