1/4 scale figure body where?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I've been looking for a 1/4 scale articulated figure body for my next project, but I must say, it's quite difficult to find. 1/6 scale you can get by the dusin, but apparently not 1/4 scale. Does anybody know a place to get them? Are they being made at all? Hmmm... I'm new to this business, så perhaps I've overlooked something?!?

Description: 1/4 scale figure body, not too bulk or too slender (to make a Rick Deckard figure). The reason it needs to be 1/4 scale is so it's easier to work with the details and because the blaster I have is 1/4 scale!

Hope to hear from some of you!

That's going to be a tough one, no one makes those bodys for kitbashing, your only hope would be to get the enterbay joker body parted out I think, good luck on your project!!!

EDIT: found this on ebay, its the only 1/4 scale body I could find on there, don't think its what your looking for but here goes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Scale-...5047?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5af895abc7

Yeah, I've been looking at the figures from enterbay, and actually the one you've linked to isn't far off, it's just to big. Perhaps if I'm lucky something similar will show up! Thanks for your answer!

I think you need to look into the Ultimate Quarter Scale figures by Diamond Select. Their prices are increasing, but with some patience you could snag one at $40. They were as low as $15 at one point.

perhaps you want to wait for another year or two to start seeing this product on the market

Back