Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to have a hosting account or can you upload here? I know some forums just have their own image hosting but I'm on mobile at work so I can't see all the options and can't take any right now. That said, the pic of it head on in the box is accurate. The other ones of the figure outside the box are too shiny. It's not nearly that rain-slicked looking in person.

Get the Tapatalk app for your smartphone. This forum supports it and it let's you upload pictures directly from your smartphone. 95% of my browsing and 100% of my uploading is done via this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Is it easy to switch out the cape? I'd be interested depending on price, I wouldn't be looking to double the cost of the figure, though.

Ah, right. I thought you were going to have these up for sale. Sorry, Tony .

Wow, very impressive custom cape, Tony. I know it's not as easy to do as the previous capes as AK cape is complicated. Great work!

Anyway, just got mine a few hours ago. Too tired to unbox as I cam from an all-nighter. To date, I think this is the NECA figure that impressed me most right from how it looks through the window box (and this is my least favorite of the video game suits!). The grey and black paint just pops out. The skin tone albeit dark and with some cut slops here and there is satisfactory. The weathering effects though can be poorly done on some units, IMO. Will unbox it first thing in the morning tomorrow :)

Is the NECA 18 inchers stay around at retail price for a long time? I want to get this but its not going to be a while until I can buy it.

Is the NECA 18 inchers stay around at retail price for a long time? I want to get this but its not going to be a while until I can buy it.

If it looks as good in person as in pics, prices might go up once initial shipments sell out. 89 batman is around 150.00 from what I have seen. I would not judge on previous neca figures. This one looks like it will be a home run. Just my gut feeling. Take it or leave it. If it was me I would not wait too long. Good luck. Again, I could be wrong. I am not a gambling man.

They do around where I'm from.

Buy it within a year and you should be ok.

If it looks as good in person as in pics, prices might go up once initial shipments sell out. 89 batman is around 150.00 from what I have seen. I would not judge on previous neca figures. This one looks like it will be a home run. Just my gut feeling. Take it or leave it. If it was me I would not wait too long. Good luck. Again, I could be wrong. I am not a gambling man.

Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it. I love this design, problem is I just paid for Arkham Knight Batman, and Arkham Origins Robin. I still need to pay for my Arkham Origins Batman and AK Arkham Knight. I don't want to mention the other hot toys lol

Also just picked up that gamestop exclusive NECA Batarang for $20. Someone from CL.

Here's some pictures of NECA's 1/4 scale Arkham Knight Batman. I really love this figure. This is probably my favorite Batman figure that I own.

arkhamknightneca01_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca02_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca03_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca04_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca05_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca06_resized.jpg

arkhamknightneca07_resized.jpg

Here's some pictures of NECA's 1/4 scale Arkham Knight Batman. I really love this figure. This is probably my favorite Batman figure that I own.

View attachment 201337

View attachment 201338

View attachment 201339

View attachment 201340

View attachment 201341

View attachment 201342

View attachment 201343
Great pics. I'm so excited to receive mine, although it's going to be at least another two weeks before it hits my UK supplier [emoji24] Neca look to have truly delivered on this. I always thought of them more of a 'toy' company rather than a high-end collectables manufacturer. But this release shows they can take on the 'big boys' and produce a fantastic product at an amazing price point. They certainly have a new fan here! [emoji2]

Neca certainly doing a great Job ...if it wasn't for 1/4 keaton I wouldn't got into the 1/4 figures..still haven't picked this one up but will this upcoming week

Looks great, kind of worried about the cape. How is it? I'm leaning towards grabbing Tony's cape if it is for sale.

Looks great, kind of worried about the cape. How is it? I'm leaning towards grabbing Tony's cape if it is for sale.

The cape is actually not bad at all. It isn't as nice as Tony's cape, but for a stock cape on a cheaper figure it is pretty good. I did a little futzing with it, but not much and I think it looks good for display. I originally wanted to buy Tony's cape but now I'm not so sure. I'm probably only going to look at Batman from the front and the cape looks fine. From what I've heard, this cape is much different from the past NECA capes and is a much better quality.

The cape is actually not bad at all. It isn't as nice as Tony's cape, but for a stock cape on a cheaper figure it is pretty good. I did a little futzing with it, but not much and I think it looks good for display. I originally wanted to buy Tony's cape but now I'm not so sure. I'm probably only going to look at Batman from the front and the cape looks fine. From what I've heard, this cape is much different from the past NECA capes and is a much better quality.

Thank you for the answer. This makes me very hopeful the cape will be good enough not to warrant a Tony Cape purchase. Great pics by the way! Really excited to finally own him, hopefully this week.

I decided to pass on this after seeing it in person. NECA 1/4 Keaton was great but this one has a lot more detail that it's harder to hide or gloss over the imperfections. It's good for the price but not for someone who frets over details IMHO.

Back