1/4 Russell Crowe 'Gladiator' Maximus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Finally got my amateur hands to use on the DSLR and took these in-hand pics of my Maximus statue standing proudly in my collection.
Awesome sculpture and paintjob.

DSLR_Maximus3.jpg

DSLR_Maximus2.jpg

DSLR_Maximus1.jpg

That looks fantastic Rev, conggrats :rock :rock

May I please remind peeps please don't bump the thread to repeatedly advertise your item on ebay, thats why we have the Commerce section.
Thanks
x :peace

Wow! Mine is still unpainted and needs to be put together, can I ask where you had your's done Rev?

:confused:

That looks beautiful....some day in the not too distant future I hope to get mine from Dark Artist........:lol I can't wait to add him to my display.

Hello everyone

I am from Portugal and i´m a big fan of Gladiator and this statue is just wonderful!

Anyone can tell me how i can buy one already professional finished painted?

Thanks.

All the best for the Gladiator Fans

N.Belo

Anyone else got their statues finished?

I've still not had mine painted (not heard from Les for a while now) and still have 3 extra kits just sitting in a box! :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

Hi, you still have one kit available for sale ? Because I'm very interested, PM sent ;)

Well here is that commission I have been working on, almost getting there , all skin is silicone and eventually will come the punching in the hair and beard

testsilicone002.jpg
https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x102/rrjrstatueman/testsilicone004.jpg

Hi all, I´ve just got one of this fabulous kits from member Psychocenobite, thanx Paul.
I´d like to know, if somebody can tell me, what kind is the resin that the figure is made of. I need to buy correct putty, glue and paint.
Or if you can recommend me some that you used to build yours...
I´ve built and airbrushed dozens of airplane models when a boy, but that was 20+ years ago... thanx!

Back