1/4 Russell Crowe 'Gladiator' Maximus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First 10 hours spent on cleaning and brushing off some imperfections... my Dremel helped me a lot. I think another 10 hours and it will be ready for putty to fill the bubble holes and gaps, than brushing it again.The detailing has to be made close to perfection, as mine will be monochromatic. The colorfully pained statue kills a bit the terrific authenticity of this detailed figure.

Body ported to accomodate the bust and arms, if ported decently, you dont need to modify the giraffe neck much.
22650496.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Starting to look...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I also made some steps fwd. The helmet head is almost ready for separare display as a bust. Will post pics later.
Does anybody alternated the sword, which is not correct for the final battle scene? The statue is holding the Germania battle spatha, which is a nonsence.

I think that looks awesome until the beard and hair were added. It's very nice but now the only way I know it's Maximus is the outfit (just my opinion).

Still, very nice work though :rock
x :peace

Thanks guys and I do agree , and I'm hoping once I paint the silicone , it will work out , but not sure , this is the first time I tried something like this and you learn a lot by it ,

I have one of these kits for sale - best offer. PM with me an offer if interested.

Hello, does anyone have a kit or completed statue that they want to sell? Thank you!

I have one fully complete looks awesome, cost me a lot 6 years ago for just the kit then it cost me 5 more to get it painted so just know these were not cheap and I bet even now they would be expensive but I am between thoughts of selling it or not.

Back