Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman PO will be up next then Batman, not sure how long Prime 1 will wait between PO for characters though, hopefully not long or we won't be seeing this Batman until 2020

Wonder Woman PO will be up next then Batman, not sure how long Prime 1 will wait between PO for characters though, hopefully not long or we won't be seeing this Batman until 2020
2020 hope not..
I think it's safe to say 2019.

I can say I'm a DC collector and I really really hope that Prime 1 will stay away from Marvel characters :)
I hate delays.

For Marvel there is Sideshow, XM and so on..

Oh that's great!
Now, I think I'm the only one for Superman - as it seems. And there are two of us for the Green Lantern. [emoji38]

EntireAlienatedGallinule-max-1mb.gif

Oh that's great!
Now, I think I'm the only one for Superman - as it seems. And there are two of us for the Green Lantern. [emoji38]

You're not alone. I've been eagerly awaiting that Superman for some time now. I also hope to get him in the next couple of weeks. I know most people don't like the look of it but I really like the modern look. This will be my first Prime 1 piece, hope it turns out great. Also looking forward to PO Batman when he comes up.

Nice one :clap

You're not alone. I've been eagerly awaiting that Superman for some time now. I also hope to get him in the next couple of weeks. I know most people don't like the look of it but I really like the modern look. This will be my first Prime 1 piece, hope it turns out great. Also looking forward to PO Batman when he comes up.

And that's nice to hear. Now that makes us 3 for Superman. :)

I have all of them on PO. Now waiting for WW and Batman. Ordered Darkseid, too.

Nice one :clap

And that's nice to hear. Now that makes us 3 for Superman. :)

I have all of them on PO. Now waiting for WW and Batman. Ordered Darkseid, too.

I'm on Superman too, i really like this New 52 suit and the whole New 52 line from Prime 1. The New 52 Justice League run is one of the best if not the best of the justice league..better than Rebirth for sure IMO. The only one don't like is WW, i can't dig her face design/sculpt

If this goes out for PO within Q1 of 2018, I guess we could look for a Q3 or early Q4 2019 release.

Enough time to save, and for Prime 1 to revise that hook/arrow head on that grapple gun. It's my only nitpick on this figure, as it looks the same with the actual cable attached to it.

If this goes out for PO within Q1 of 2018, I guess we could look for a Q3 or early Q4 2019 release.

Enough time to save, and for Prime 1 to revise that hook/arrow head on that grapple gun. It's my only nitpick on this figure, as it looks the same with the actual cable attached to it.

Yep 100% agree, the hook is so weak compared to the rest of this piece. Looks like a cheap plastic toy. If they can make the hook more detailed and metal looking it'll look so much better.
I think this piece will sell out very quickly. A lot of people have been waiting for a dynamic 1/4 Batman and this ticks all the boxes. Good luck to those wanting to lock in a PO 🤞🏼

So is the exclusive the kryptonite hand? Im thinking about getting this. But if thats the exclusive, Ill just hold off and get the reg down the line at a discounted price. Im not hyped up much on these P1 exclusives. Their ex's are always something dinky.

My guess is Prime 1 will have this blank expression and the teeth showing swap out heads and the Prime 1 ex will be the Kryptonite. Hopefully either Sideshow or prime 1 give a swap out hand of him holding a batarang or some other weapon. Possibly just an open hand to match the original art

My guess is Prime 1 will have this blank expression and the teeth showing swap out heads and the Prime 1 ex will be the Kryptonite. Hopefully either Sideshow or prime 1 give a swap out hand of him holding a batarang or some other weapon. Possibly just an open hand to match the original art

I can't see Prime1 doing his own EX cause the whole line is done in partnership with Sideshow and Sideshow Collectibles is the "official" manufacturer so the EX will be available on Sideshow website

I can't see Prime1 doing his own EX cause the whole line is done in partnership with Sideshow and Sideshow Collectibles is the "official" manufacturer so the EX will be available on Sideshow website

Nice! Can't wait

Any hints as to when this goes up for PO?
Sadly we have to wait till SS Batman PF goes up and stays a little, then this nice piece goes up. Could take a while.

For someone who ordered the whole line - it's really bad especially with Superman and Green Lantern already shipping.

I think the time difference will be nearly the same like SS Wonder Woman PF and the Prime 1 one. Prime 1 WW still no PO but was shown waaaay before Batman.

Back