1/4 Jawas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah as mentioned .. they are gone for a while now .. sorry about that :( Thanks for the kind words tough.. :)

I have a set of these incredible Jawas for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Yeah as mentioned .. they are gone for a while now .. sorry about that :( Thanks for the kind words tough.. :)

@myc Hey. If there were requests for a certain amount, would you consider re-making them? I've been looking for one for some time now.

Hi there,
honestly the demand is still there .. but I would not do the same over again. Those were these 25 and thats it. It wouldn't be fair to the 25 who got them.
"if" .. it would be a new Jawa PF .. but for now, I have other things lined up but maybe some time in the future :)

Hi there,
honestly the demand is still there .. but I would not do the same over again. Those were these 25 and thats it. It wouldn't be fair to the 25 who got them.
"if" .. it would be a new Jawa PF .. but for now, I have other things lined up but maybe some time in the future :)

Fair enough! I was hoping you would pull a "Sideshow Stormtrooper PF" approach ;)

So is @Chaber still MIA?

No, he did reply and I got the Jawas. :yess: I absolutely LOVE them, although unfortunately they arrived with the gun loose and a finger broken on one of them. I was wondering if myc might be able to give me some advice on what type of glue would be best for fixing it? If I can manage to glue the gun back on properly it should look good as new.

Awesome ! glad you like them Sisko... honestly.. if its not to bad, I would get with any clear drying superglue .. if its just a finger, matt black paint should cover up then also the broken part...

No, he did reply and I got the Jawas. :yess: I absolutely LOVE them, although unfortunately they arrived with the gun loose and a finger broken on one of them. I was wondering if myc might be able to give me some advice on what type of glue would be best for fixing it? If I can manage to glue the gun back on properly it should look good as new.
Congrats @It's%20Sisko!

Sorry, just saw this. Yes, they have been sold!
@Chaber Thanks for the update.

Congrats @It's%20Sisko!

Thanks! :hi5:

Awesome ! glad you like them Sisko... honestly.. if its not to bad, I would get with any clear drying superglue .. if its just a finger, matt black paint should cover up then also the broken part...

Great, I'll just pick up some superglue then. The broken finger is the thumb behind the gun on the right hand. So if I can glue the gun back on properly you won't even see the break in the thumb and it'll look good as new. :)

Back