1/4 Jawas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a rocky environment similar to the golem pf but with a couple of jawas on it, representing the scene from ANH where they are stalking R2 through that gorge.

How about a set of Premium Format 1/4 scale for 3 of the most iconic "little" characters from the original trilogy as a pack (individual bases):

Jawa
Yoda
Wicket <<< You know a bloody ewok is coming :)

Thanks a lot guys... my tailor is doing a great job on those.. great teamwork :)

Very nice Jawas myc!

I remember that I've read that Sideshow for some reason are not allowed to make the "smaller" characters standalone in 1:4 scale and that's why the only Yoda(s) available are paired with Luke and Clone Trooper. Perhaps this is the reason why C-3PO and R2-D2 are released together.

Very nice Jawas myc!

I remember that I've read that Sideshow for some reason are not allowed to make the "smaller" characters standalone in 1:4 scale and that's why the only Yoda(s) available are paired with Luke and Clone Trooper. Perhaps this is the reason why C-3PO and R2-D2 are released together.

Yeah that is correct. Not sure if this changes now that Disney has the license?

well... so here they are .. Hope you like'em !!!

•1/4 scale
•12" x11"12"
•solid resin
•LED Light-Up eyes
•2x AA Battery holders in the back of each Jawa
•heads adjustable
•real fabric hand weathered clothes
•real fabric accessories

Jawas_star_wars_01_zpsf0e40679.jpg

And now for the shameless plug portion of the show: I purchased a Kit Fisto from MYC a month or so ago and it absolutely blew me away. Everything about it is professional and stands up favorably in all categories to Sideshow's best offerings. I've already pre-ordered this set and looking forward to it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

And now for the shameless plug portion of the show: I purchased a Kit Fisto from MYC a month or so ago and it absolutely blew me away. Everything about it is professional and stands up favorably in all categories to Sideshow's best offerings. I've already pre-ordered this set and looking forward to it.

Thanks you Dennis !!! Thats awesome !!! Really appreciate it !!

PS Others: No I did not gave him discount to write this ! :lol:

Thanks everybody ! as mentioned before.. without my tailor this would never looks as good as they do !

+1

Can't wait to see the jawas in person!

Decided to take the plunge on these. Have always loved the Jawas, I doubt Sideshow does much with them give the alleged license restrictions, and frankly these look great. Looking forward to them (although looks like I'll have to wait a few months)

Hey Jericho...

Thanks a lot first of all ! I try to finish all up in time.. so dont be surprised if the second batch is ready to get shipped faster :) I keep you def. updated if there are any changes in shipping date

they look sweat wonder how much shipping costs be to australia if you ship outside of the usa

I just sent out yesterday an estimate shipping quote to a guy in Australia... I can not find anything cheaper the $50

Hey Jericho...

Thanks a lot first of all ! I try to finish all up in time.. so dont be surprised if the second batch is ready to get shipped faster :) I keep you def. updated if there are any changes in shipping date

I'll take it. The Anti-sideshow. I'm so used to delay after delay :)

Back