1/4 Jawas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Review Alan !! Thanks a 1000 times ! :)

PS: not rusty at all ! :lol

Photos look great. Mine have arrived, just haven't gotten around to opening. I've got to also pick up a regular C3P0 and R2D2. I have the EXs that I'll use for the PT display but need the reg for OT.

Finally got my set...

These things are WITHOUT QUESTION pieces of pure mastery!

Simply superb MYC. The BEST customs I've ever had the privilege of owning!!!

Jawas_zps7328e055.jpg

Thank you so much for that great feedback!! Its an honor to see them in your collection :)

Love that picture !!!!!

These look amazing, congrats. Wish I had picked up a pair.

Yeah me too... Just got my droids and these two would be great with them. Hopefully Sideshow ends up making a set... Or maybe myc will do a second run down the road :)

Yeah me too... Just got my droids and these two would be great with them. Hopefully Sideshow ends up making a set... Or maybe myc will do a second run down the road :)

I've been waiting for SSC to do a Jawa since starting my 1/4 scale collection that began from the very first one; Luke EpIV.

SSC have "promised" soooo many PF's over the years that have never happened and I've read/heard somewhere that they actually can't produce small characters (on their own) due to their licensing agreement.

For anyone wanting to "complete" their collection, it may only be possible through amazingly talented and selfless people like MYC.

Thats the pic I was waiting for !!! :) AWESOMENESS !!! :)

Finally got around to doing some more pics...

IMG_0227_zpsfce481f8.jpg

IMG_0229_zps29973f3b.jpg

IMG_0206_zps791f1070.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsa0329891.jpg

IMG_0200_zps4426407d.jpg

IMG_0199_zps6d089489.jpg

Last edited:
And here's a quick video review...

[ame]https://youtu.be/CvmBet1pdLA[/ame]

Wow what a great video review and pictures!!!! Thank u so much Kel for those nice words as well !! So glad u snagged one set :)

May I use that video on my website?

Wow what a great video review and pictures!!!! Thank u so much Kel for those nice words as well !! So glad u snagged one set :)

May I use that video on my website?

Absolutely! :wave

Back