1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

I was thinking 1/4 too with that pic. And the base, if they make Boba Fett 1/4 will they make Jedi Luke 1/4?! I would have to get Boba Fett then. This is reminding me of when I was young and had that big Boba Fett figure. Things are starting to move fast now it seems.

Why do we need two threads?

Because the first was speculation whereas this is an official reveal. Anyway, it's only been like 5 minutes. Sure the mods will merge/close soon enough. No need to panic, mfoga!

I'm not even that big of a Star Wars guy, but that is ****ing badass.

1/4th confirmed judging by this pic.

10403635_540438102726365_8234039691615770973_n.jpg

Where's the $500+ price tag? Easy pass. Bring on 1/6 Vader!

It's gonna be steep, but what a great piece. If I only wanted a few figures to represent SW, I'd really consider going quarter scale. Has a lot of visual impact.

Man that guy is huge. Wish it where 1/6 to fit the rest...still very cool though

Don't have any 1/4 figures but I will be getting this as a one-off.

A fully articulated Premium Format figure is a fun idea. I wonder what this means for Sideshow's SW PF statues going forward.

You also have to wonder if the parts of these figures are 3D printed and can therefore be scaled - that this IS the 1/6 HT Boba figure, just outputted at a different scale. Hasbro did a 12" and 3 3/4" stormtrooper figure from the same sculpt recently.

It's gonna be steep, but what a great piece. If I only wanted a few figures to represent SW, I'd really consider going quarter scale. Has a lot of visual impact.

What is the estimated price for this? I've never really paid any attention to 1/4 before.

Honestly it's a bit disappointing for me. Im not a 1/4 collector, and really wanted a Boba Fett to be part of my collection.

But hey, im really happy for those of you that are excited for this.

Good God. Wondering if I'll even be able to afford breaking into the HT SW line now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back