1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prototype looks even more realistic than the 43 QS figure did. I will definitely be getting this, but it can wait for a while. These die cast IM releases, along with the QS 45 and this one, should keep us happy until the release of the Hulkbuster.

Weird ... someone says it says the same for Bucky and Black Panther. I don't think that's happening and this is even less likely since it's not out in HK yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Released! So begins the countdown for first pics and for it to land stateside!

16266052_398254840513979_8729897079844781653_n.jpg

I still can't decide if I want this one or 45. I'm not an IM collector but to have one figure would be nice to keep a company for my CW figs. Any suggestions?

I still can't decide if I want this one or 45. I'm not an IM collector but to have one figure would be nice to keep a company for my CW figs. Any suggestions?
Up to you. People will tell you based on which design they like more. I personally like 42/43 more since it has a more armored blocky look to it but others like the organic look of 45.

Mk42front.jpg

latest

I really loved the look of the 43. I just wish it wasn't a Piece of S*** in the movie. Look wise it's great though

Looks like we won't see pictures of this until February 4th when Secret Base reopens after the Chinese New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back