1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.toygarden.net/hot-toys-1-4th-scale-qs009-batman-begins-collectible-figure/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...785653?hash=item41cb6ce535:g:mgMAAOSwOyZZdwKr

Would you guys recommend Toysgarden?

Would you guys recommend wzlucky1983?

How does their pre-order system work? Any experience here?

Ordered stuff from wzlucky1983 a couple of times and not had any issues. Gets stock around the same time Sideshow get theirs usually, i.e a couple of months after the initial Hong Kong release. The downside was having to pay the full amount upfront instead of a deposit but I ordered fairly close to the release date so it wasn't a big deal. Loontentoys is also very good on eBay.

Ordered stuff from wzlucky1983 a couple of times and not had any issues. Gets stock around the same time Sideshow get theirs usually, i.e a couple of months after the initial Hong Kong release. The downside was having to pay the full amount upfront instead of a deposit but I ordered fairly close to the release date so it wasn't a big deal. Loontentoys is also very good on eBay.

Paying full right now is a little bit frustrating. That is why I was hoping to order from Toygarden but I am looking for some recommendations.

Paying full right now is a little bit frustrating. That is why I was hoping to order from Toygarden but I am looking for some recommendations.

It doesn't look to be selling out to fast, you could probably get away with waiting until it releases in HK before ordering.

Interesting considering the joker is pathetic and the batman is amazing.
The Joker figure looks incredible and includes every major thing he uses in the movie. The head sculpt could be tweaked slightly but other than that, what more could you possibly want?

The Joker figure looks incredible and includes every major thing he uses in the movie. The head sculpt could be tweaked slightly but other than that, what more could you possibly want?

:goodpost: Both look incredible to me, can't wait until these release!

A half decent likeness.

Have to agree as well. As detailed as the figure is the head sculpt feels off and the face paint feels too monotone/even. Hopefully it's better in person, I had similar feelings about the DX11 but it turned out to be pretty good in hand.

On a different note, judging from the photos it looks like Hot Toys will be doing the same leg/upper body armour split that they have on the 1/6. Is that how Enterbay did it as well?

Hot Toys is not changing or improving the headsculpts, what you look here is what you get. The Joker 1/4 will be exactly like the prototype with less detail

I guess everyone is just forgetting all the changes they made to the QS001 before releasing it?

It is always relatively newcomers with low post count that make absurd claims.

I don't think a high post count means you're any less experienced/informed, but one combined with being relatively new suggests the information isn't to be taken seriously at all.

Bingo. A good portion of the time they improve upon the shown proto.

Suggesting "What you see is what you get it won't change at all" isn't valid.

Back