1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see anything wrong with this figure based on the prototype...apart from the cape obviously but that's always the case with HT Batman figures.

He/she doesn't. The majority of the time sculpts get changed/updated.

Unless this person is in the shop and working on these things they have no more "inside" info than anyone else.

Thanks. I wasn't actually asking - I failed at condescension. I'll try harder next time.

Will this have the PERS like the QS001 so we can change the direction he's looking?

I don't think so.

Hot-Toys-Batman-Begins-Quarter-Scale-006.jpg

Yeah, it really limits how you can pose him. Eye plates like their BvS Batman would be great too.

sKWnsRB.jpg

I wish there was a recent post where we could comment and try to throw feedback their way to make some fixes like they did for QS001

Would be weird for the earlier 1/6 batman figures to implement eye plates, and then not have them on a 1/4 figure that's coming out later. What reason would they have for not doing it? :dunno

Sometimes they change from the prototypes and sometimes they don't. People assumed they were going to rework the Back to the Future Doc Brown sculpt and it looks like they haven't.

Would be weird for the earlier 1/6 batman figures to implement eye plates, and then not have them on a 1/4 figure that's coming out later. What reason would they have for not doing it? :dunno

It might've been easier with the TDK cowl because there's the opening on the bottom with the magnetic head. However with this full neck cowl, they'd probably have to do it like Returns Batman where the back of it is removable to allow for eye position adjustment. I wouldn't mind that if they can conceal it properly, otherwise do what Enterbay did and give us 3 heads :lol hopefully someone can send him the message.

It might've been easier with the TDK cowl because there's the opening on the bottom with the magnetic head. However with this full neck cowl, they'd probably have to do it like Returns Batman where the back of it is removable to allow for eye position adjustment. I wouldn't mind that if they can conceal it properly, otherwise do what Enterbay did and give us 3 heads :lol hopefully someone can send him the message.

I don't have a Ben Affleck figure but isn't his cowl be pretty much the same as the begins one? Accessibility wise? For eye inserts rather than full on PERS

They had to include a special tool that could reach up into the cowl to change the eyes, but I don't see why it wouldn't work here too.

Back