1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Ben Affleck figure but isn't his cowl be pretty much the same as the begins one? Accessibility wise? For eye inserts rather than full on PERS

They had to include a special tool that could reach up into the cowl to change the eyes, but I don't see why it wouldn't work here too.

Yeah, if they change the neck piece that attaches the head to body to be similar, they can implement that same switch-out eyes system. Either way would be great. The PERS on my Returns looks good, and the removable piece on the back of the cowl is hardly noticeable. I almost never pose my figures with body looking straight on forward and since the cowl can't turn left or right making it awkward, I hope the eyes have a way to look left or right.

Kind of annoyed I just got a $50 off $350 purchase from Sideshow and this is eligible meanwhile I already pre ordered it. That’s pretty frustrating.

I'd really like a 1/4th Bane - especially if it actually looked like Tom Hardy and they developed a new body that matched his physique. Something about their 1/6th version has always felt "off" to me.

The movie may have been dumb but he was still a memorable villain.

Other than his silly voice I did'nt find Bane especially memorable, too far removed from the comic version.

If HT are gonna do many more 1/4 scale DC figures fair enough but if it's just 1 or 2 a year I'd rather they do something more iconic. Christopher Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman for example.

He's still more quotable than any of the DCEU villains, except for maybe Zod. I didn't like him crying with Talia.

Though I do hope we'll get to see a comic-accurate Bane someday. Not the hulking Arkhamverse Bane, but something similar to how he looked in Knightfall.

banebatmanknightfall16.jpg

He's still more quotable than any of the DCEU villains, except for maybe Zod. I didn't like him crying with Talia.

Though I do hope we'll get to see a comic-accurate Bane someday. Not the hulking Arkhamverse Bane, but something similar to how he looked in Knightfall.

View attachment 384489

That is true when you compare him to the CGI villains of the DCEU. Overall I'd say Batman just has the best villains of any comic book character DC or Marvel especially when it comes to transferring them to live action.

1482ca0f10170bcce830a9f0daa9e011.jpg

5563806d85b40f77e6ceef7cd75feacf.jpg

ae560c85d4ae6da092fa34cb50d0b501.jpg
3e0451ae728c2c9d45a2d62b4d2225fe.jpg

bb8f27c9330a6621985240bcfa4ba4e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got mine

I have not been collecting for a while but even though this guy costs monthly apartment rent in some towns figured would purchase an iconic piece

And yes not disappointed at all

Few negatives is hot toys went the mark 43 inside deal which has cost us leg articulation but other than that good

My main beef was about the figure was the chest arc reactor not being exposed and always the chest pieces obscured the arc reactor in all pics i have seen so far

Hence i posed him like i lime him not hunched back over to front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back