1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the Dark Knight suit all that much. Pretty generic "black tactical" look that is pretty overused in film. The only reason I have a 1/6 version is because the film was great, and it makes sense with Joker. But if you're going to get Joker, it then makes a lot of sense to keep the Dark Knight suit version as well.

If I had one 1/4 scale Batman to keep on the shelf, of any film so far, it would be the Begins suit.

well i have the 1/6 bat also yes, but im going to get the new joker 1/4 also and maybe also want to have a batman with it but dont know which one

Also preordered through BBTS. I'd love to see a 1/4th scale Scarecrow with his straitjacket and Cillian Murphy sculpt to go with this.

From JC Hong

20374407_1521160347948276_3279832759514878411_n.jpg

I have far fewer 1/4 stuff but keep it on the other side of the room from my 1/6 figures. If they were too close I feel it might take away from the smaller figures.

I haven't been a fan of the HT 1/4 Joker. That Bale sculpt is just beautiful.

If only HT could have matched the likeness and perfection of the Bale sculpt to the Joker.

The Joker sculpt looks pretty impressive to me in the Budget Stark video from ACGHK. The half and half one looks very good. Bale sculpt looks near perfect.

The Joker sculpt looks pretty impressive to me in the Budget Stark video from ACGHK. The half and half one looks very good. Bale sculpt looks near perfect.

Yeah that's what I mean... for the Bale sculpt we can ACTUALLY use "Near perfect" to describe it.

The HT Joker is "very good"... and when people point out flaws and preferences, the next defense is... NO SCULPT IS PERFECT. That's my point. If only they could make a "near perfect" sculpt... that would be a dream. Of course... its gonna sell out really soon anyways even with the higher price, so.... yeah... whatever...

Bale is perfect 10 for me while the Joker is like a 7. Personally I think the EB Joker is a 8.5.

Interchangeable eyes like the BvS Batman would've been a good idea for this figure.

Question for a new collector.

#1. Does this mean Nolan and WB reupped the Dark Knight License ? To allow them to make new figures?
#2. Will they Re-issue old figures ? Like the DX12 Batman and make those values deprecate and tumble ?
#3. They already made a 1/4 Dark Knight any chance of a re-issue there ?
#4. Is it better to Buy a DX11 Joker or the new 1/4 Joker

Back