1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This made me take my old MMS67 back out of its box - I soon put it back. I don't think it has aged well. The head looks huge, the face too long, the neck too long. Great at the time but not so good anymore.

QS001 was $465 @ Sideshow 5 years ago. Had one more head and a few more accessories, but yeah, Begins is still fairly priced considering today's standards. Back then your $230 would get you a 1/6 DX figure, now a regular 1/6 MMS is pushing $250.

I'd like to get this figure, but 1/4 is a bit big for me lol. Looks awesome though.

I hope they do fixes like they did with the QS001. It would be nice to have moving eyes, if anything just to match what Enterbay did. If the cape can be made to drape down the front as well like Enterbay, that'd be great too. :lol Wish it also came with the pneumatic mangler from TDK since TDKR version borrowed from TDK as well with the backpack and sticky bomb gun.

Is this exclusive to Sideshow because it hasn't gone up at AEC or BBTS, though the Joker regular version is on AEC but not BBTS yet?

My goodness that display base looks awful. Glad it's flat unlike the QS001 but hopefully all of those decals are removable. It's really tacky. Reminds me of my bedroom as a teenager with random crap taped to the wall.

I hope they do fixes like they did with the QS001. It would be nice to have moving eyes, if anything just to match what Enterbay did. If the cape can be made to drape down the front as well like Enterbay, that'd be great too. :lol Wish it also came with the pneumatic mangler from TDK since TDKR version borrowed from TDK as well with the backpack and sticky bomb gun.

Is this exclusive to Sideshow because it hasn't gone up at AEC or BBTS, though the Joker regular version is on AEC but not BBTS yet?

i'm sure today both will be on BBTS

For the base I would still like a diorama, but they just need to make it flatter. Maybe do a cave base with a couple rocks off in the corner, or like a street with a sewer grate.

For Joker you could do a base based on the road he's on in the hit me scene.

Back