1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are there people here who are going to sell the Dark knight rises figure for this one? or do you like the DKR more?

i really dont know which one im going for :lol

i got the 1/6 DKR batman but yeah...

So are there people here who are going to sell the Dark knight rises figure for this one? or do you like the DKR more?

i really dont know which one im going for :lol

i got the 1/6 DKR batman but yeah...
I don't like the Dark Knight suit all that much. Pretty generic "black tactical" look that is pretty overused in film. The only reason I have a 1/6 version is because the film was great, and it makes sense with Joker. But if you're going to get Joker, it then makes a lot of sense to keep the Dark Knight suit version as well.

If I had one 1/4 scale Batman to keep on the shelf, of any film so far, it would be the Begins suit.

If I had one 1/4 scale Batman to keep on the shelf, of any film so far, it would be the Begins suit.

Same here. Prices have skyrocketed now and I wont be able to get one regardless of how I feel about the suit.

I feel for a definitive Batman from Nolanverse, it will have to be the Begins suit.

The first movie was literally more about Batman so the definitive figure from that movie is the Begins suit.
The second and third felt more like it was about the villains.
TDK was Joker so the definitive figure from that movie is Joker.
TDKR, I hope HT does Bane and Catwoman in 1/4 but I doubt it.

I don't like the Dark Knight suit all that much. Pretty generic "black tactical" look that is pretty overused in film. The only reason I have a 1/6 version is because the film was great, and it makes sense with Joker. But if you're going to get Joker, it then makes a lot of sense to keep the Dark Knight suit version as well.

You meant Batman Returns, right? Right?

Man, why doesn't HT gives us what they promised, god damn it. I lobe the BB suit, no hate towards this release whatsoever. But man, Imagine a 1/4 returns suit!

Same here. Prices have skyrocketed now and I wont be able to get one regardless of how I feel about the suit.

I feel for a definitive Batman from Nolanverse, it will have to be the Begins suit.

The first movie was literally more about Batman so the definitive figure from that movie is the Begins suit.
The second and third felt more like it was about the villains.
TDK was Joker so the definitive figure from that movie is Joker.
TDKR, I hope HT does Bane and Catwoman in 1/4 but I doubt it.

Bane would look amazing in 1/4. Not sure if I'd get it though.

I thought the 'bats' on the base are attached with magnets and are removable but I agree the base still looks aweful...

Hi Res pg 34 post #334

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

up_22.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

I imagine the suit won't handle dynamic poses as is usually the case with these kinds of costumes. Whether it will be hard to keep in a pose and/or will crease or strain the material.

Back