1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;10149472 said:
Velvet is still too thick for a drape cape

I will post some pics to prove it’s not very accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh okay, sorry to hear that.

The belt is not as small as the EB one, but the HT bat's hips/waist is smaller than the EB's.

Main reason I'm liking HT more than EB, the shape. Better cowl structure and chest/shoulders.

20190714_144121.jpg
BatmanChristianBale.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had the money and shelf space for this figure, it does look great. Anyway I'll just be content with my old 1:6 figure, I'm glad after 10 years the suit still hasn't deteriorated...

I just bought myself another one of these, sold my 1st one as I prefer my enterbay version but Think this will go better with my hot toys 1/4 joker-when it finally arrives.
Gonna sell off the Bruce Wayne sculpt & balaclava & first night our harness.
No interest in displaying him as the 1st night out version.
Selling the display stand too-I hate the stand on this and the joker

I just bought myself another one of these, sold my 1st one as I prefer my enterbay version but Think this will go better with my hot toys 1/4 joker-when it finally arrives.

Will you be getting a custom cape to?

Will you be getting a custom cape to?

I actually like the standard cape on this but might get a wired version for this.
Iv got custom capes for all my batman figures & they always take it to another level....

I'd like to attain an EB, however they seem scarce. But man oh man, I definitely friggin' dig the HT, it's so good to me I nabbed three. Plus, Batman Begins is one of my favorite superhero films of all time.

Hello everyone, seriously interested in picking up this figure, don't have a single begins figure and really want the suit in my collection. Just a question, is it worth it? I'm not too picky about certain inaccuracies, just wondering how the figure is itself as a representation of the suit I guess. Any thoughts?

Hello everyone, seriously interested in picking up this figure, don't have a single begins figure and really want the suit in my collection. Just a question, is it worth it? I'm not too picky about certain inaccuracies, just wondering how the figure is itself as a representation of the suit I guess. Any thoughts?

I would say it's worth it especially because you can find some nice discounts on it. I think it's a fine representation of the suit and while he is a bit light on accessories I don't know what else you'd really include with him. The figure is really well built and feels quite good in hand.

It's shiny, skinny and it's Bruce Wayne sculpt looks like Keanu Reeves but it's still a pretty good representation of the movie if you ask me and its cheap. I've been seeing them go for $350 on eBay lately.

Two questions about this guy...

What is the height of the figure on the stand?

How stable is he without the stand?

Cheers.

J

D'oh I just recently boxed him back up so I'm unable to measure him :slap

As far as stability without the stand, he stands very well, no problems there for me.

Anyone know a good way to protect the suit from the stand?

I think @ShadowGaurdian wrapped the cradle that supports the figure with foam, I did the same and had no issues.

He doesn’t need the stand to display, he’s pretty sturdy on his own

Back