1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help but share @ShadowGuardian's awesome photos:

eF6Zf20.jpg

ZAdV8GL.jpg

tFlOrF5.jpg

8xtk1gu.jpg

giPFeTH.jpg

mTFrl8Y.jpg

EnVPatn.jpg

Why do I get a queer vibe coming from the pics with 2 batmans and 2 bruce waynes...is it just me? My gaydar just went off. False positive?...or did anyone else feel it too?
Love the pics though. Just sharing my thoughts

Why do I get a queer vibe coming from the pics with 2 batmans and 2 bruce waynes...is it just me? My gaydar just went off. False positive?...or did anyone else feel it too?
Love the pics though. Just sharing my thoughts

Wow...just wow. You really do need to be banned from this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished reading all the post in this thread. just one question tho...

Has anyone tried/ can recommand a product that I can use to try removing/ toning down the gloss on this batsuit to get the 'rubbery'-'matte'- look?

I am willing to try it out on a small part/ blind spots on this suit, just need to know if anyone has done such mod on these rubber suits (1/6 or 1/4) and what they used.

Keep 'em photos coming :clap This is my fav Begins figure.

Also noticed you changed your avatar from a disconcerting Gollum to an interrogating Batman.

Keep 'em photos coming :clap This is my fav Begins figure.

Also noticed you changed your avatar from a disconcerting Gollum to an interrogating Batman.

Yeah I will! I bought myself my first legitimate camera yesterday so I'm breaking into the photography world. Practicing with Hot Toys figures is a great way to start!

Haha yeah I've used the Gollum avatar for a long time now and finally decided to change it because I liked this shot so much.

Back