1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of people do make their own capes.

A potential problem with trying to give the Begins 1/4 scale a custom cape is that the cape clips are attached to the stock cape. You could put a custom cape on the figure but to have the clips as well you would have remove them from the stock one.

I think a lot of people do make their own capes.

A potential problem with trying to give the Begins 1/4 scale a custom cape is that the cape clips are attached to the stock cape. You could put a custom cape on the figure but to have the clips as well you would have remove them from the stock one.

Makes a lot of sense. Well I have to figure something out. Maybe a mini saw to some plastic piece will help. Idk. I think the figure is perfect other than the cape. How sad. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q0OvzDw.jpg

Because it's sexy (in this instance) and because gravity boobs falling to the side help sell the idea of an unconscious body.
I've seen many unconscious and/or dead people, one of the first things you notice is how "liquid" their bodies seem to become.

Because it's sexy (in this instance) and because gravity boobs falling to the side help sell the idea of an unconscious body.
I've seen many unconscious and/or dead people, one of the first things you notice is how "liquid" their bodies seem to become.

I’ve seen a lot of unconscious and dead people too. Where do you work?? I work in neuro icu.

Why is it Hollywood never has the hero carrying another guy that way?

How did Forrest Gump carry out all those wounded soldiers? Over the shoulder? Maybe the weight of a man would make another man too front-heavy and he risks toppling forward - especially if running.

Lol because it would be awkward to see and awkward in general...the female is the weaker and most of the time, smaller sex.

It's pure Hollywood sexism. I remember Rey being carried like that and I immediately said you would never see Luke or any male star of a movie being carried like that. Hollywood needs to evolve.

It's pure Hollywood sexism. I remember Rey being carried like that and I immediately said you would never see Luke or any male star of a movie being carried like that. Hollywood needs to evolve.

Evolve how? What is lacking in evolution in your, opinion?

Evendently women with testicles.

I’m just angry that Batman hasn’t been a woman yet...I feel that perhaps Batman should be a woman and the woman in the picture should evolve into a man. If this doesn’t happen ASAP...well; we should boycott Hollywood until she grows testicles and he loses his manhood. Or at least until the definition of manhood takes on a more feminine approach...ah.....yea! Lol jk

Idk Malgus; there still seems to be a lot of men and women who like the picture of a strong man carrying the weaker woman, it seems to talk to our current state of productive evolution. I don’t think anyone is lacking in social/physical/any type of evolution for being attracted to this common and shallow picture of heroism. Know what I mean? To each their own, Hollywood is free to do as they will. Just let Hollywood “evolve” however it is; just let it be.

Idk my opinion, “evolved” or not..

I’m a Jew so let’s not get into eugenics or anything weird next please. Really it creeps me out.

I always wondered why they felt it necessary for Katie Holms to not wear a bra in that scene.

Well from the photo to me it looks like the cape clips are pushed a bit farther up from the bat emblem, similar to how HT did it.

Back