1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think there's any risk of leaving Batman in a pose like this for a few months? (sorry for potato quality) IMG_20190101_162727.jpg

What's the risk?

Permanent creases forming in the suit the main risk probably. Over time maybe it could degrade and split.

I think it could be left like that for a few days but I'd switch the pose fairly soon. If Bale had held the same pose for several weeks his suit would crease badly to. :lol

Good pose tho
But yeah it’ll kill the suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ea42239b4d71429ea228b2d5be900098.gif

2d19a0658651bfef3ea1114f2330477c.jpg

f8adc9ded36d1a829b70728dbe6f8aa9.jpg

4e7674673fa758de12aa5b6d8201290a.jpg

b2fc1403064fe439fc780b68e8c14827.gif

Carrying kids or old people don't count. I don't see any male stars being carried with their head back and arms limp like the female characters. Just like Hollywood loves showing the man holding the woman's hand when they are running like women can't figure out how to run fast on their own. They still refer to grown woman as girl in movies but never the men as boys. Maybe in 50 years Hollywood will naturally evolve past this or maybe they will be forced to

Completely agree. I found her to be better in TDK but still pretty thin. I really wish they put Harvey in the first one so it didn't look like she just slept with whoever is the DA. Kinda takes away from the love triangle in TDK.

Love triangle and other romance garbage is another example of stupid Hollywood not evolving. They basically think every movie must have someone kissing even if makes zero sense. The catwoman was there just Batman to have someone to kiss. They are clinging to stupid Hollywood rules laid down 100 years ago.

Carrying kids or old people don't count. I don't see any male stars being carried with their head back and arms limp like the female characters. Just like Hollywood loves showing the man holding the woman's hand when they are running like women can't figure out how to run fast on their own. They still refer to grown woman as girl in movies but never the men as boys. Maybe in 50 years Hollywood will naturally evolve past this or maybe they will be forced to

"Carrying kids or old people don't count. I don't see any male stars being carried with their head back and arms limp like the female characters. Just like Hollywood loves showing the man holding the woman's hand when they are running like women can't figure out how to run fast on their own. They still refer to grown woman as girl in movies but never the men as boys. Maybe in 50 years Hollywood will naturally evolve past this or maybe they will be forced to"

wojak.jpg cry.jpg

So let me get this straight.

f0b68135f25c5b19ce091dd7f0190992.jpg

Not sexist
1bbe39e7f65c540f63ef9c29e81cc93a.jpg

Not sexist
df83253513e5c4a1d3c10e972e3d723e.jpg

Sexist?

"Carrying kids or old people don't count. I don't see any male stars being carried with their head back and arms limp like the female characters. Just like Hollywood loves showing the man holding the woman's hand when they are running like women can't figure out how to run fast on their own. They still refer to grown woman as girl in movies but never the men as boys. Maybe in 50 years Hollywood will naturally evolve past this or maybe they will be forced to"

View attachment 438456

Hahaha! This literally made me laugh out loud..this is good.

And idk malgus. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, a director or audience, doesn’t mean they are not “evolved”. You keep saying Hollywood will/needs to, evolve. No one should be forced to evolve either, that’s not evolution, it’s called totalitarianism. Literally. Lol

Malgus; how about we take a break from all of the sexism/communism/emotional dialogue and just have fun on the batman figure forum? :)

Hahaha! This literally made me laugh out loud..this is good.

And idk malgus. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, a director or audience, doesn’t mean they are not “evolved”. You keep saying Hollywood will/needs to, evolve. No one should be forced to evolve either, that’s not evolution, it’s called totalitarianism. Literally. Lol

Malgus; how about we take a break from all of the sexism/communism/emotional dialogue and just have fun on the batman figure forum? :)

I really hope he/she is just trolling. Nobody with a brain takes this kind of talk seriously anymore.

I agree. It’s a little extreme. Lol

Ahh my first payment for this figure is near the end of the month. I’m excited!

Anyone figure out how to get rid of the bleeding fabric dye issue from the mask? I hear you can soak it in water. How long? What about temperature?

So let me get this straight.

f0b68135f25c5b19ce091dd7f0190992.jpg

Not sexist
1bbe39e7f65c540f63ef9c29e81cc93a.jpg

Not sexist
df83253513e5c4a1d3c10e972e3d723e.jpg

Sexist?

It that shots from movies? Read. Understand. Then reply. I don't see any of those shots with the man's hands and head hanging down helplessly.

I was watching a movie yesterday and two guys and a woman were running from the cops. None of them were injured or disabled in anyway. Guess what happened? One of the guys grabbed the woman's hand while they were running. Made no sense since running fast is something women have been able to figure out to do. I've seen it with my own eyes. Trust me women know how to run. They don't need a man grabbing their arm to get them to run fast. Of course sexist white male Hollywood thinks differently. If two uninjured, un disabled men are running you will unlikely to see one guy grab the other guy's hand like he has to show him how to do run fast. The problem is the people who control Hollywood only hires their own so the backward thinking continues.

I was watching a movie yesterday and two guys and a woman were running from the cops. None of them were injured or disabled in anyway. Guess what happened? One of the guys grabbed the woman's hand while they were running. Made no sense since running fast is something women have been able to figure out to do. I've seen it with my own eyes. Trust me women know how to run. They don't need a man grabbing their arm to get them to run fast. Of course sexist white male Hollywood thinks differently. If two uninjured, un disabled men are running you will unlikely to see one guy grab the other guy's hand like he has to show him how to do run fast. The problem is the people who control Hollywood only hires their own so the backward thinking continues.

Really?? You saw a MAN holding a woman’s......HAND?! And while running? Don’t they know about cooties? What in the world is going on in the world today where they let that on TV. A man being attracted or even helping the generally weaker sex is.......sickening. And I’m sure the pervert behind this scandalous and outrageous move was........dare I say it................WHITE.

Lol jk

Ah so yea.......Batman? No? Yes?

Back