1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4: Hot Toys - Quarter Scale - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Must buy for me. I loved Batman Begins, my favourite of the Nolan trilogy. Trying to find the space for everything that I want is going to be a nightmare!

Same here. Slowly trying to fade away from Hot Toys, even though that's clearly not happening after SDCC reveals... :lol

I like to have a mix, but the Prime 1 statues are things of beauty. I typically do my Hot Toys with museum poses so the dynamic poses isn't an appeal to me.

The sculpt with his smirk is crazy good, I'm not a big fan out the suit from Begins, though, not sure if I'd get this. If they redid and 1/4 DK or DKR then those for definite.

The sculpt with his smirk is crazy good, I'm not a big fan out the suit from Begins, though, not sure if I'd get this. If they redid and 1/4 DK or DKR then those for definite.

For me it's the other way round. Love the begins suit and really don't like the more armoured style DK and DKR suits.
My fave batsuit is the BvS version, hopefully that gets the 1/4 scale some day.

For me it's the other way round. Love the begins suit and really don't like the more armoured style DK and DKR suits.
My fave batsuit is the BvS version, hopefully that gets the 1/4 scale some day.

Can agree on the BvS suit, a 1/4 version of that I would actually throw money at Hot Toys until they gave it to me. It would have to have the bullet hole dents in his chest and a proper leather cape, though!

Can agree on the BvS suit, a 1/4 version of that I would actually throw money at Hot Toys until they gave it to me. It would have to have the bullet hole dents in his chest and a proper leather cape, though!

I'm a little surprised they haven't done any current DCEU stuff in 1/4 scale yet. Hopefully it happens eventually and not just Batman every time. A 1/4 Reeve Superman would be great now I think of it.

This will be my first and only 1/4 scale figure.

I'm a little surprised they haven't done any current DCEU stuff in 1/4 scale yet. Hopefully it happens eventually and not just Batman every time. A 1/4 Reeve Superman would be great now I think of it.

Yes X100000

Both Keaton Bats and Reeve Supes will make my "collection" complete. It wouldn't get any more iconic than that.

it will still suffer from the same issues as the previous you can't really put in any kind of pose. The Liceanse on these figures must be ending soon so they are trying to get some figures out before it expires

So is this one and 1/4 joker like a bigger hot toys. Can pose and what not? If so am going to get both.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I'd be shocked if this hasn't been said yet, but will this come with crappy, disintegrating ankles too? :lol

So is this one and 1/4 joker like a bigger hot toys. Can pose and what not? If so am going to get both.

Yes fully poseable figure just like a 1/6 HTs figure. The TDKR 1/4 Batman is absolutely amazing. Its the best TDK Trilogy igure HTs has ever done IMO. I bought it when it came out, and its still probably my favorite figure from HTs, so i can't wait for the BBegins and Joker. I wasn't sure i was going to love the scale, but its pretty awesome!!! For me I wouldn't get anything else in this scale other than TDK trilogy :)

it will still suffer from the same issues as the previous you can't really put in any kind of pose. The Liceanse on these figures must be ending soon so they are trying to get some figures out before it expires

This suit is not really supposed to do any poses IMO. It is stiff, hell, he couldn't even move his head in the movie.

Yes fully poseable figure just like a 1/6 HTs figure. The TDKR 1/4 Batman is absolutely amazing. Its the best TDK Trilogy igure HTs has ever done IMO. I bought it when it came out, and its still probably my favorite figure from HTs, so i can't wait for the BBegins and Joker. I wasn't sure i was going to love the scale, but its pretty awesome!!! For me I wouldn't get anything else in this scale other than TDK trilogy :)
Sweet thanks. I have to get a heath joker and bale batman!

I am not really impressed. Lots of stuff, good headsculpts but They still can't do a proper cape nor place the cape clips right. And it won't be poseable. And to be honest I hate those dreaded rubber suits.

This one might look higher-end but I've got the Neca 1/4 Begins Bats ($75), which is awesome in person, and for the time being I don't feel like I need HT's. I don't even wanna know the price they'll charge for this.

Totally agree with you. I have neca's and I paid $79 for it. It is an awesome figure for the money. No way can I justify spending north of $500 for hot toys.

Wow. I have the other 1/4 Batman but this suit is hard to say 'no' to. There's been too much awesome shown at this year's con. I'm going to be broke!

Back